Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dancing With The Stars

Default Re: Dancing With The Stars

Ok WW...I've never watched( am I the only one in the country?)...so who is this?

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    Ok WW...I've never watched( am I the only one in the country?)...so who is this?

That's Maksim Chmerkovskiy... one of the professional dancers from the show... and obviously, he's SMOKING HOT!!!

My mind is Tiffany twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    I just hate to get caught up in these reality shows. They take up too much time! I swear I'm not watching AI again even though Keith Urban is a judge and I love him!
    Say what?

Who else is judging this year?
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

I"m not watching this year for some reason.

Just havent had the time.

Been reading more I guess

I've never seen it but every week I get a blow by blow of it all from my friend ...whether I want it or not...she keeps me in the know about everything I never cared to know!...l heard that Bristol Palin did not get the boot...and should have (according to my friend)...see I don't even need to watch...
    I don't know what it is...she is constantly on me to watch this show...and I always tell her..."not gonna happen"...then she says " if one of the Eagles was on it you'd watch"...and I say "no way in H..l...then it would be time to jump off my balcony" lol.....I watch Monday Night Football...

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I've never seen it but every week I get a blow by blow of it all from my friend ...whether I want it or not...she keeps me in the know about everything I never cared to know!...l heard that Bristol Palin did not get the boot...and should have (according to my friend)...see I don't even need to watch...
    I don't know what it is...she is constantly on me to watch this show...and I always tell her..."not gonna happen"...then she says " if one of the Eagles was on it you'd watch"...and I say "no way in H..l...then it would be time to jump off my balcony" lol.....I watch Monday Night Football...
    I refused to watch the show until Hines Ward was on it. So when it would pop up on FB that he was on, I'd turn it on and rewind a bit, watch him then turn it off. I did watch the last two shows in their entirety. I haven't watched it since.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

LOL Bristol SHOULD have been booted, but apparently ALL Of Alaska and maybe parts of the Russia her mama done seen are voting to keep her on the dang show!! It's an outrage. Not that I'm even mildly upset over this.

I'm still watching but simply cus the dancing from the professionals is AMAZING and then some! I don't really give a rat's patootie about what stars on on each season, although I am enjoying this special season since it's all past winners, etc.

I'm still hoping to see Apolo win it all but we'll see....

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    Say what?

Who else is judging this year?
    That was my reaction, too!

AI's new judges are Keith Urban, Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj, and Randy.

I know this because of the Stevie Nicks debacle we talked about in her thread!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Argh... I had to sit through 2 hours of Paula Abdul as a guest judge. Thankfully, she wasn't too overbearing.

Several great dance routines last night. I'm clueless as to who will go home tonight! I'm guessing the least popular... even though I wish it was Bristol. I don't think I'm going to enjoy the show until Bristol is off!

Just happened to catch the tango by Gilles Marini tonight, and OH MY GOSH, it was SO. FREAKING. HOT. I have a new crush!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten