Page 31 of 303 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Little things that remind you of the Eagles (5/07 - 10/15)

LOL, Dreamer!

Maleah, that is a VERY cool cap!

I keep forgetting to post about this, but when I go cycling four times a week, I ride past a company of which the logo is "GF".

I have also passed a takeaway outlet called "Mr Fry" a few times on shopping trips.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Lovely cap Maleah!

I couldn't imagine what cycling past 'Mr Fry' every day does to your heart MF! Although I have an idea it would help motivate your cycle!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Mind you, GA, I don't see the "Mr Fry" takeaway outlet when I'm cycling, but only when I go shopping in a certain suburb called Claremont. I see the "GF" logo when I cycle, though.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Very cool cap, Maleah!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    Mind you, GA, I don't see the "Mr Fry" takeaway outlet when I'm cycling, but only when I go shopping in a certain suburb called Claremont. I see the "GF" logo when I cycle, though.
    Oh well, MF, thats what comes of trying to post in a hurry against the clock! You get mixed up. Still I'm sure ANY type of reference to 'Mr Frey' would help you cycle faster!
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

The other day while driving past an area in my community that I've driven past numerous times, a street sign jumped out at me; the street name was Appian Way. And, of course, I thought of LROOE immediately and started to tell those in the car with me, "Hey, that street is called Appian Way!" until I remembered that they wouldn't have cared as much as I did, so I just kept quiet. For the record, I didn't see "the ghost of Caesar" on the Appian Way.
    "You don't have to prove nothin' to nobody, just take good care of yourself."

How cool is THAT, Katherine! And you're not going to believe this, but I'm listening to LROOE as I type this!

GA, you're absolutely right. That "GF" logo certainly did put the feeling of the devil chasing me while I was cycling!

Quote Originally Posted by katherine5832
    The other day while driving past an area in my community that I've driven past numerous times, a street sign jumped out at me; the street name was Appian Way. And, of course, I thought of LROOE immediately and started to tell those in the car with me, "Hey, that street is called Appian Way!" until I remembered that they wouldn't have cared as much as I did, so I just kept quiet. For the record, I didn't see "the ghost of Caesar" on the Appian Way.
    We have an Appian Way in Dublin as well! And of course I related it to LROOE as soon as I heard the song!
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Cool, GA and katherine, having the Appian Way near you! MF, I'd probably divert to pass Mr Fry, as it is I already go out of my way to call in at the Glen Road minimart on my way home from work (which is in spitting distance of Eagle Road, so a double whammy!)

Today I parked opposite a car with numberplate HFO, and on the way home was passed by a van from Eagle Signs!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Default Little things

While visiting my friend in Memphis, I saw a sign that simply said Pebble Beach, which immediately reminded me of "Glennie's Angels" and their trip to PB. Funny, it wasn't a street sign, never did figure out what it was for, it was just this yellow, metal sign on a telephone pole.
    I possess the silver bullets to slay the demons from my past. How do I know? Because I survived them-and I am already stronger than I believe.