Page 217 of 303 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 3027

Thread: Little things that remind you of the Eagles (5/07 - 10/15)

Default Re: Little things that remind you of the Eagles

I was in an office today and they had a Keurig coffee maker...saw this and thought..."oh this must be the most delicious coffee in the world"...lol

Stuck on the Border Grey Sadler's Avatar

We just got our Earth Day shirts delivered...I'll have to take a picture tomorrow, b/c there's an eagle on the top left of the design...I giggled when I saw it this morning

I love that there is a thread on this, because I thought it was just me who notices these things.

Last Friday on the bus to work, I passed by a dentist's office. Didn't catch the first name, but the last name was Felder. And on the same trip, right outside the World Financial Center, where I work, was a van with a big eagle on it. Eagle Bird Control Inc. Apparently they "relocate" birds. Who knew there was a business in bird relocation? And what relocating pigeons in NYC has to do with eagles, I'm still not sure

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

LOL I have to write names down on tickets for people's food and sometimes their names are: Glenn, Don, and Randy. I mean I was just laughing to myself and smiling like a crazy woman. I think there are so many little things that remind me of this incredible group.

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

Today was too crazy. My managers know how much I love eating icing and cake mix (LOL), so they let me eat some today. LOL I was licking a beater and getting the icing on my face. One of my managers told me that I have a hook of icing from the top of my lip to my chin. LOL I was thinking so much of Glenn's mustache afterwards so I said I can just tell the customers it's a mustache. I had one of my friends cracking up after I said that. OHHHH I have always got the Eagles on my mind at certain points. LOL.

I passed a Jamba Juice in JFK Airport....of course thought of Timothy...and the pic someone snapped of him at one Cal...and of course I was grinning like a fool as I walked out of the airport...

I teach at a school where we have a lot of movement of students. Tomorrow we are getting a student with the last name Fingers.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Sirius The Bridge is playing Make You Feel My Love by Bob Dylan right now--- of course I'd rather hear Timothy's version!!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Last night, while shopping, I had on one of my After Hours t-shirts. A couple at the grocery store stopped me and said they just loved Glenn Frey and the Eagles and really liked After Hours. Of course, I had forgotten what shirt I had on and could not even imagine why these people stopped me to say this! One of them looked at my shirt and then I realized...

I mentioned going to the After Hours concerts and they were dismayed to find he'd played here in DC and they hadn't known. I told them that WBIG had interviewed him and WASH had given away tickets, but they said that when they do listen to the radio, they listen to 'the garbage' their kids listen to or country. They were even more upset to hear the Eagles were coming in July, tickets already on sale, and 'good' seats already sold out. They hadn't known about the documentary, either. They asked how I knew all these things and I merely said I visited a few fansites now and then, and the Eagles website itself. They said they don't 'do' social media. I said it's how you find out what's going on!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

That is pretty cool VA!!!!!

Today (when I was walking) I saw an RV that said Eagle: Really Light (LOL) and on the back of a work truck said Eagle Lift!!!! LOL I couldn't stop smiling and laughing. Especially since I was listening to the Eagles on my whole walk.