Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
Woo hoo hoo, GEF! I like that plane registration! The only thing missing from it is the word "in". You know, G_FINBED.

Becky, it's ALWAYS cool when you're reading a book and come across a reference to your favourite stars! I was obsessive enough to look Elvis Presley and The Beatles up in a dictionary I used to have, and I found them!! More recently, I looked up the Eagles, or the individual members (well, actually I just looked up Glenn Frey ), but no luck there, unfortunately.

Mrs Henley, you sure have a cool text book. Text books weren't that exciting when I was at school. I do remember a reference to a song by The Beatles, "When I'm Sixty-Four" (it featured some of its lyrics), in one of my English text books.

GA, we certainly had the time of our lives on 20 March!
Haha that's a good one Mrs Frey! G_FINBED.
Bad dreams

Yeh I was actually happy when I finally read something of The Eagles in the book!
4 years waiting, and the last year finally!

My teacher said I'm crazy

Last year (3th year of High School) we have to write a letter for English to our teacher, about someone you met somewhere and if that special and why and blah blah blah
I wrote about (you can know it) Don Henley (who else? :P) and my teachers comment on my letter was:
"Good letter Danielle, you're totaly a huge Don Henley fan. He seems nice to me, hope you will ever meet him real!"

No indeed the Eagles and their bandmembers are not in the dictionary
In the library in my hometown there was a book about rock and roll and 12(!) pages about the Eagles and the bandmembers! .
Only it was a German book and my worst language it absolutely German

Glad you had a great time Mrs Frey!