OK, guys, so we've decided to do a "Best of Timothy B. Schmit" Survivor. In order to get the songs for it, we took the songs from this thread. When possible, I have linked to where you can buy them. When that is not possible, I have linked to where you can hear them. (Unfortunately, all of Timothy's albums are out of print except forPlayin' It Cool and Expando). The determined Survivor songs are, in alphabetical order:

Boys Night Out
Don't Give Up
Down By the River
Every Song Is You
Friday Night
Make You Feel My Love
Parachute
Secular Praise
The Shadow
So Much in Love
Top of the Stairs
Was It Just the Moonlight

There's only one problem: we want to have five more songs to make this a nice juicy Survivor. What 5 more songs to pick?

Well, back several years ago, we did this, and some songs got picked then but didn't get picked now. How about we choose from them? We also added a couple from Expando for you to pick from.

So now, it's your turn! Take this list below and pick the five from it that you feel should round out the Survivor list above. Again, when possible, I've linked to where you can purchase the song or, if that's not possible,to where you can hear it. You have approximately a week - until Tuesday at 7:00 pm Eastern!

PICK FIVE OF THE SONGS BELOW TO ADD TO THE ABOVE LIST FOR THE SURVIVOR:
Note: There is no need to rank them. Just pick five.

All I Want to Do
A Better Day Is Coming
Caroline No
A Good Day
Let It Be Me (with Jackson Browne)
Playin' It Cool
In Roxy's Eyes
Something Sad
Tell Me What You Dream
White Boy from Sacramento