Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Eagles Fashion Faux Pas

Default Re: Eagles Fashion Faux Pas

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    Eh BR. How do I say this politely....................

Ok. Let's just say for now that Glenn in FUSCHIA brings back some VERY happy memories .............
    You know, I really liked the silver-grey suit he wore for the F1 tour, it was very becoming..very classy It kinda softens him, ya know? such a handsome man, very hard looking at all those pics of him with his great smile and laughing eyes, but hey, research is research hey, what MEMORIES???

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by BramwenR View Post
    You know, I really liked the silver-grey suit he wore for the F1 tour, it was very becoming..very classy It kinda softens him, ya know? such a handsome man, very hard looking at all those pics of him with his great smile and laughing eyes, but hey, research is research hey, what MEMORIES???
    He has two new grey suits which he wore on the After Hours tour last month (although when I saw him he wore a dark suit).

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I knew it! I just knew when Dreamer started this thread that we wouldn't be able to keep on track. I knew we'd go from the clothes we didn't like to the clothes we like. We just can't help ourselves.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by BramwenR View Post
    I love that outfit too. It's just the very pale blue & pale pink that he wore that I don't care for. There is a 1988 picture of him in a pink polo shirt that I am particularly fond of.