Page 60 of 201 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Henley Heaven (2006-2008)

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

farewell - Here is a link to Amazon where you can purchase the Live Inside Job DVD. I don't think the others are commercially available.

http://amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/103...0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Dreamer, I love that Musicares one. I don't think I've seen it before. Doesn't he look young and happy there? Is that Steuart on the right?

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

The MusiCares pic is a great one, and that is Steuart on the right.

I have the I.J. dvd already, (far more expensive than it's on amazon now, but that was years ago, when it was new. Sometimes you just don't wanne wait.) but I was curious about the storytellers series DonFan was talking about. Can you buy that on dvd or something? Don't have a VH videoplayer anymore. I can't find it on amazon, but maybe I'm not looking well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    farewell - Here is a link to Amazon where you can purchase the Live Inside Job DVD. I don't think the others are commercially available.

http://amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/103...0&Go.y=0&Go=Go
    "You haven't lived till you've stood in the refrigerated section, staring at the frozen peas, listening to the Muzak version of Desperado coming over. That's when you know you've made it. "

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Sorry farewell - sometimes I forget to communicate clearly when I'm talking to some of you who don't talk like us Americans. When I said they weren't commercially available, I meant that you cannot buy them.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Ah yeah, I thought so, but you were also talking about Inside Job, that confused me. Thanks anyway. It's a pitty that I can't see/ listen to that storytelles stuf. Isn't it somewere on internet? Think I'll check youtube again.
    "You haven't lived till you've stood in the refrigerated section, staring at the frozen peas, listening to the Muzak version of Desperado coming over. That's when you know you've made it. "

Farewell, there are no sites that I know of that have the entire Storytellers show for download. You may not be aware of this, but DonHenleyOnline.com and The Fast Lane are the only sites with Don downloads. You have been both places. I assume you looked at the video download pages both places. If neither DonHenleyOnline.com nor the Fast Lane has them, they're not currently available on a fansite. Perhaps someone will put the show on YouTube. Let us know if you see it there!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

will sure do so. Before my holliday I won't have time for all the things I want to do and see. And listen to.
    I'll miss the forum and I'll miss my dvd player, with Eagle dvd's.
    Ohh, well, you got to make some offers for your holliday, don't you.

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower
    I lifted this pic of Don from Glenn's thread....Don is way too handsome in this shot! It needed to be over here too!

I never get tired of this picture, either.

(Can you imagine him wearing this shirt nowadays? Although, come to think of it, he did wear an "Imagine Whirled Peas" t-shirt several years ago...and I would take either one of those shirts over that brown plaid! )