After lurking here for some time, I figured it was high time to create a user name and introduce myself.

A little about me-I'm Kim and I live in the Tampa Bay area of FL. I work my life away (6 days a wk/10+ hrs per day) and when I'm not doing that, I'm writing, roaming the interwebs, listening to podcasts or rocking out on all sorts of music. When I am at work, which is always anymore, Joe Walsh and/or the Eagles are constantly playing in my Ipod all day long. Seriously. I hear Joe at least 3x a day.

I love the Eagles and have always been partial to Joe for a variety of reasons but the main ones are that he seems cool as hell and he is smokin' hot as well as a living guitar legend. Even back in the day when he was spiralling out of control, he was still beautiful in my eyes. I also think he is a phenomenal talent as a musician.

I have a vast interest in many bands and unfortunately over the years, I had gotten away from all things Joe while I explored other musical tastes. I also am a Jeff Lynne fan and he sort of brought me back to Joe, if you can believe that.

I cannot wait for Analog Man and am pleased by all the advance press it is getting. In advance of this album's release, I decided to delve much deeper into Joe's work than I ever have and while I still don't own a lot of his solo stuff, I think I have a pretty good start. I'm discovering The James Gang now for the first time as well as Joe's Barnstorm years. And daily, my mind is blown, the more I listen to. I've become rather like a sponge when it comes to all things Joe, in particular his older stuff.

I had gotten into Joe's stuff the first time back in 1991 when I heard Ordinary Average Guy. I also bought The Confessor and Got Any Gum? and held onto those albums over the years, bringing them out for a listen every now and then. I know that some fans feel that these CDs weren't Joe's best work but at the time, they worked for me.

So, it's going to be a lot of fun hanging out here and getting to know you fine folks and to chat about Joe with others that love him as much as I do.