OH, MY GOODNESS!!!

I can't say I'm surprised at the level of excitement here. As you've probably noticed, I haven't had a chance to get on The Border over the last few days, but I have been on Facebook, and when I saw the news about Glenn's website yesterday afternoon it brought a surge of happiness and my first genuine smile of the day (I've been having a tough week).

THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

I went straight to Glenn's website, following the link from Facebook, and I managed to watch the video twice while I worked. Glenn looks GREAT , and he sounds even better. I LOVE the fact that he is singing these old classics. Now I can hear "After Hours" in glorious clarity.

I just hope that the album will be released in South Africa. With the Eagles touring here soon, perhaps it will happen. But I won't be holding my breath. If all else fails, I will get a music store to order it.

I haven't bought any new CDs in a long time - there hasn't been that much to get excited about - but this one is definitely on the cards for me!!!

And yes, Glenn has finally turned to technology! It took him even longer than it took me! But better late than never!!!

FP, I must say, when I saw the news, you were the first person I thought of. And your reaction didn't disappoint.

Oh, I just found out from one of my colleagues here at work that Joe was interviewed about the Eagles' SA tour on one of our local radio stations last night, broadcast just after 6pm South African time - I was travelling on the train at that time, so missed it! If it had been Glenn interviewed I would have burst into tears right now!

I only saw on Facebook late last night that there was going to be an interview, but by that time it was over!