Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Joe show in IL June 30th

Default Re: Joe show in IL June 30th

Lol! Good one. I bet you guys have lots of fun! Wish I could be there!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Oh right, Cathy!! Now I really hope it works out here. Everything is still up in the air here. Probably won't know till the last minute. Freaking weddings, houses for sell, construction, etc.... what a bunch of interference with the fun stuff.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

I'm countin' on ya Willie...so is Joe!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Glad you will be there PM and I hope Willie can make it to the show as well!!
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Been trying to stay low key and not get to excited about this concert because still not sure I will be able to get there. That day alone, I have a niece moving home from Tennessee, another niece's bridal shower (in Chicago so I got out of it but hope they don't find out I'll be right outside Chicago for a concert --hey there will be another one middle of July here) and a graduation party. Then to top it off, Larry's been off work since middle of last week because they are having trouble getting their parts in from their distributors. He just text me telling me they were told this morning to expect to work the next several weekends, probably through July or August once the parts start showing up. MANDATORY!! Sh*t!!!! He's an auditor and has to be there!!

Don't tell Larry but I want you all to hope that the parts don't show up till July 2nd!!!

What's the good word Willie? Are you and Larry going to able to go?
    ~ Cathy ~

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Been trying to stay low key and not get to excited about this concert because still not sure I will be able to get there. That day alone, I have a niece moving home from Tennessee, another niece's bridal shower (in Chicago so I got out of it but hope they don't find out I'll be right outside Chicago for a concert --hey there will be another one middle of July here) and a graduation party. Then to top it off, Larry's been off work since middle of last week because they are having trouble getting their parts in from their distributors. He just text me telling me they were told this morning to expect to work the next several weekends, probably through July or August once the parts start showing up. MANDATORY!! Sh*t!!!! He's an auditor and has to be there!!

Don't tell Larry but I want you all to hope that the parts don't show up till July 2nd!!!
    TBF...the only really important thing you have that day is seeing Joe...to heck with family and work stuff

The building excitement to see Joe's about the only thing getting me thru this week, really swamped, lots of hours, pressure, expectations to be met....come on Joe....I need this one bad. Oh, and some sleep would help too...
    Can't wait!! U know Joe'll do it up! It's gonna be hot, and I'm not talkin' temperature....
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5084/5316660629_4a27633c34.jpg
    Good morning my ...
    ~Deb~

Very frustrating!!! We are still up in the air. Larry just sent me a text a bit ago that he's working all day tomorrow which isn't a good sign. He usually has 40 hrs in by 10 am Friday's (already there this week) and if they work all day on Friday, chances are they will work all day Saturday and it's the end of the month and since all the trouble last week, they haven't got their numbers for the month so, of course, month end will be extra crazy.

Add to that that as hot as it's suppose to be, I hate to drag Larry out in it after working all week more than 10 hours a day in it to stand out at a concert. He'll do it for me, but I wont be able to enjoy myself when I know he's all worn out from this rough week. So I just don't see it happening. But I'm not giving up hope yet.

I'll look on the bright side, if we don't go, maybe we'll get some more of our kitchen floor done.

For all of you friends who are on FB with me also--- have you noticed I haven't said anything there? Because of all the other stuff going on also that I was trying to get out of for this concert, I didn't want those people to know I was trying to ditch their events. It's been killing me keeping quiet.

We're spending the night, so I think our plan is to get there around three, check into our room and head over there (probably by shuttle bus). Grab a plate of ribs and wait for Joe!

Deb, it'd be great if we could say hi!
    ~ Cathy ~