Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Joe at the 2012 Grammys

Default Re: Joe at the 2012 Grammys

Now that is quite the group of guitarists!

WOOO HOOOO What a great ending, Walsh, Springsteen, Grohl with Paul's band sounded fabulous!!!

Here's Joe rockin' out the end of the show with Paul, Bruce, Dave, Brian & Rusty

http://youtu.be/NUs_dXXGs44

I'm so glad Joe is looking so healthy and happy these days. He really IMO looks his best (health-wise, of course ) right now than I think he ever has. I'm so glad he cleaned up and has got himself back on track and is doing so much now with playing a lot and the new album coming out (hopefully in May!) and everything and I am just very glad. I wasn't an Eagles or Walsh fan in the 90s so I wasn't really looking at pics of him then or going to concerts but I look at some of those old photos and they really scare me - it scares me to think if something would have happened to him. That's why I'm so glad he is doing so well now!

Just thought I'd mention that.
    Last edited by WalshFan88; 02-13-2012 at 02:01 PM.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Found much of the Grammy show to be a snoozer but was thrilled to see Joe & Marjorie in the front row with the McCartney's. Can't recall an awards show where one of our guys got so much camera time! Joe seemed pretty animated but Marjorie was REALLY rocking out and I LOVED the shot of them dancing...it affirms for me that he has FINALLY found a match meant to last (IMHO).

As for Sir Paul, I really enjoyed his new song and am amazed at the clarity of his voice. This a one post-Beatles collection I'm going to buy.

And then there was the big finale...the only thing I would have rather seen was the Eagles!
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love

I also loved all the camera shots with the Walshes, even if most of them were meant for Sir Paul....even saw Smokey swingin' with the gals while Joe and Paul were on stage. Lots of smiles and seat-jammin, great to see.
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5084/5316660629_4a27633c34.jpg
    Good morning my ...
    ~Deb~