Thread: Live concert CDs

Out on the Border

Default Live concert CDs

I came across an advert on ebay for a website recently which is selling live recordings of concerts from all artists worldwide. Most of these are audience recordings (and therefore pirate). There are quite a few from eagles concerts old and new. They are charging $18 for a hard copy CD and $10 for an mp3 download.

I have listened to the previews of some of these and they are actually not that bad, i have to admit i rather like the raw sound of the crowd in there as well, it makes you feel as if you are right there, you can tell the music is coming straight from the amps as well.

however.......is this stuff legal!? Preumably the fact that they aere advertising their site on eBay must mean there is a certain degree of legitimacy about it?

the website is....

www.rockincd.com

Out on the Border

Default Re: Live concert CDs

I'm pretty sure those are not legal. I would not be surprised if ebay shuts them down.

A friend of mine bought an audience recording of AC/DC, and he said most of it was useless. I would guess that the sample is probably the only good part.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by Slate CM View Post
    I'm pretty sure those are not legal. I would not be surprised if ebay shuts them down.
    ITA, Slate CM.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Anybody can sell stuff on Ebay. It pisses me off that people are profiting monetarily off of Eagles bootlegs.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten