Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Timothy Talks About His Upcoming Tour

Default Re: Timothy Spring Tour!

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    I think Timothy is very under-rated - thus the "cheap" tickets. I was thrilled to see him in Chicago for $22, but I think he is worth every penny of $35 - $50. I just wish that other concert tickets would come DOWN a little.
    Agreed, PM!

And Topkat, I thing there may have been a late-night band coming on after Timmy, but i'm not sure any more...my memory's fading!
    ~Eva~

...the calling of the tide's eternal tune, the phases of the moon, the chambers of the heart, the egg and dart...

Re-the venue where Timothy will be playing on 5/24 (Capitol Theater in Clearwater, FL)...I went to see Greg Lake (from ELP) there this past Sat night and the camera policy was lax to the point of the management not giving a hoot if people sat there filming all night long as the people in front of me were doing (w/ their phones and small digital cameras). I'm not going to promise video but I will try my level best to get some good Tim live still shots.

Seriously, the ushers did not even check bags or anything. I was pleasantly surprised.

And one more important thing, this venue was tiny as in it holds like 400 people. I was in the last row and I could not have been more than 75 feet from the stage. Sitting in the 8th row for our boy Tim is going to be reeeaaalllly close. God! I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by mustangkim11 View Post
    Re-the venue where Timothy will be playing on 5/24 (Capitol Theater in Clearwater, FL)...I went to see Greg Lake (from ELP) there this past Sat night and the camera policy was lax to the point of the management not giving a hoot if people sat there filming all night long as the people in front of me were doing (w/ their phones and small digital cameras). I'm not going to promise video but I will try my level best to get some good Tim live still shots.

Seriously, the ushers did not even check bags or anything. I was pleasantly surprised.

And one more important thing, this venue was tiny as in it holds like 400 people. I was in the last row and I could not have been more than 75 feet from the stage. Sitting in the 8th row for our boy Tim is going to be reeeaaalllly close. God! I can't wait!
    Oh Kim, take lots of pics for us to see! Zelda

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Woo hoo, Kim!!! How cool!! That should be a great night.
    He sings it high, he plays it low