Page 22 of 125 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Jackson Browne

Default Re: Jackson Browne

I'm going too....in Boston..August 28th....I know it'll be a great concert...

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Gh, don't forget to tell us all about it! Have fun!

Just got this in an email today:

Going Home Now Available on DVD

Going Home is available now at the Jackson Browne Official Store in DVD format. A re-release of the 1994 Disney Channel Special, this music film, which won a Cable Ace Award, has been revived for the DVD market as a reminder of Browne?s lasting legacy. This DVD, part documentary and part live experience, sees him reflecting on his four-decade career. Going Home features not only interviews with Browne, but footage of live sets from different decades seamlessly blended into one another. These live moments are a testament to the timeless nature of his music. Guest appearances, in interviews and performances, include Don Henley, David Crosby, Graham Nash, The Eagles, David Lindley, Jennifer Warnes, and Bonnie Raitt.

Order Your Copy Today
    at http://jacksonbrowne.shop.musictoday...src=NEWS111172

Sounds great!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border

I love how 'Don Henley' and 'the Eagles' are listed as separate entities.

Stuck on the Border tequila girl's Avatar

Thanks for the heads up Brooke - Mine's ordered!
    ~Carole~

There is no more new frontier - we have got to make it here

I just ordered mine too! Great timing - I'll get a chance to familiarize myself to his music even more before I see him!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

..just got back from Boston yesterday...saw Jackson Browne on Saturday night...although I enjoyed David Lindley, I found that he did too many songs...Jackson should have done more....but I was happy with his selections, which included.."Running on empty", "Doctor my eyes", "The Pretenders"...disappointed that he didn't do "Stay"....only thing wrong with the concert was the couple in front of us...they talked non-stop during the whole concert...I'm sure they didn't look at the stage once...and when they weren't talking, they were making out....for the price of their tickets, they could have rented a hotel room....

...I forgot to add he actually sang "Carmelita"...an old Warren Zevon song that I hadn't heard in years...it was great!!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Gh, glad to hear you enjoyed the show. Don't you wonder why people go to these things and pay no attention? Whenever I go I'm just so excited and trying to take it all in as much as possible.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

..funny you should say that Brooke...when the usher showed us our seats he said "it's so nice to see somebody smiling and excited about being here"...he obviously hadn't seen too many happy people...I always wonder why people would waste their money on something they obviously don't enjoy....oh well, to each his own..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Glennhoney View Post
    ..just got back from Boston yesterday...saw Jackson Browne on Saturday night...although I enjoyed David Lindley, I found that he did too many songs...Jackson should have done more....but I was happy with his selections, which included.."Running on empty", "Doctor my eyes", "The Pretenders"...disappointed that he didn't do "Stay"....only thing wrong with the concert was the couple in front of us...they talked non-stop during the whole concert...I'm sure they didn't look at the stage once...and when they weren't talking, they were making out....for the price of their tickets, they could have rented a hotel room....
    I hate that sort of thing. People like that should go to a bar if they want to chat.