I've just got home after the JB concert and, um... Don who?

OK, obviously I'm kidding, but wow, that man puts on an incredible show! I'm too tired to recount everything right now (and I didn't make notes, so I'd probably make some mistakes) but he had an amazing setlist. It was similar to the one Toonlass posted, but he didn't do Sky Blue and Black, These Days or Your Bright Baby Blues. They're all favourites of mine so I was hoping he would sing them but honestly - it didn't matter. The rest of the show more than made up for it. He did a beautiful version of Late For The Sky, and introduced Just Say Yeah as "one of my favourites... at the moment, anyway." I was chuffed, because it's one of mine too!

His voice was gorgeous, very strong, and when he sang Live Nude Cabaret and got to those deep notes, I melted a little. He was so warm, gentle and funny, and he had lots of banter with the audience. At one point he was at the mic with his guitar, ready to start singing, when someone yelled "Jamaica!" He chuckled, started to protest that the band didn't know it too well, then got rid of the guitar, sat down at the keys and sang it. It was beautiful. People then proceeded to shout out songs a lot and he laughed and said "Now, I don't want you to get the idea that I'm gonna stand here and do whatever you want." Pause. "Although you never know what might happen..."

There was a very emotional moment when he sang For A Dancer and dedicated it to Steve Burton, a guitarist and friend of his who died about a week and a half ago, apparently. He said he had worked with Bonnie Raitt and with Kris Kristofferson for a long time. I couldn't help but shed a few tears.

The emotion was balanced with lots of humour though. He apologised to one guy near the front because apparently there was "an inexplicable patch of light" shining on him during the first set. Jackson gave him some sunglasses, then took them back because he'd forgotten that they were prescription and the guy wouldn't be able to see him. LOL.

He seemed genuinely humbled by the audience response, and we got two encores. He came back out and said "We don't normally do this one... just when we feel like it" and launched into Take It Easy! I screamed! I thought of you guys straight away. The whole audience was on its feet, and he rocked it!

The second time he came out, he sang Stay. It must have gone on for about 10, 15 minutes. It was fantastic! The audience was into it, he was into it, and it was such an uplifting end to the show. He shook hands with some audience members at the end, and seemed genuinely grateful for the response and enthusiasm. Anybody else who goes will have an incredible night, I promise you.

A few photos I took. They're not too clear, but I thought they were worth posting.