Quote Originally Posted by AzEaglesFan View Post
I can't help but wonder, if the problem is Glenn's voice, why would he be doing the solo shows that are coming up in August???? I think there is more to this than we may ever know. I wonder if Deacon will be playing too since he should be out of school for the summer.
Yeah I don't think the problem is Glenn's voice for two reasons. One is the fact he has solo shows coming up and two is that he is sounding pretty good on recent videos I've heard. I mean he might have some trouble with some of the high notes occasionally, but that's no big deal. He can still easily sing Already Gone, Lyin' Eyes, Take It To The Limit, etc if he wanted to or chose to.

What I DO worry about however is if there is something else going on between band members and there are problems again, especially with recent events and some of the stuff happening (riders, media, etc). I try not to think about it though but that is the only possible reason other than health or voice that I can come up with for not singing as many lead songs anymore. I hope and pray it's not the case though. I don't think Glenn would WANT to not sing those songs anymore. So there has to be a reason. In my dream land, they will go on the 40th anniversary tour next year and play long shows again and play the hits and put some of the hits back into the setlist. But again, that is just me dreaming!