Thread: Concerts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Concerts

Yeah! With the help of a burly Harley looking guy at the show tonight, my niece and I got ushered down by the front of the stage for the Jimmy Wayne concert.

He did a shortened set since he was the opening act, and he seemed uncomfortable in a walking cast due to a freshly broken ankle -but it was a terrific show nonetheless. He has such an amazing voice!

I got to meet him for a minute after the show and told him that I had volunteered to work with his organization. He's so passionate about it his eyes lit up when I said it He took my hands and held them for a minute, asked me my name and repeated it back to me a few times like he was committing it to memory. Very sweet. Wish I could have had a chance to talk to him but the line was sooo long behind me.

During the show, he took my camera from me and took a picture of himself with it! He either have hit the off button coz it's not on the disc!! By the end of the show my battery light was coming on-so that may have been the problem. Anyway, it would have been a cute pix-but it's nowhere to be found.

Last edited by Molly; 08-08-2010 at 01:13 PM.