Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HOLY CRAP! A video for River of Dreams!!

I watched it..........sort of lol It was very choppy for me for some reason. But what I saw was adorable Cindy is a very beautiful lady.......and Glenn........well what can you say that hasn't been said already?

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah
    I watched it..........sort of lol It was very choppy for me for some reason.
    Sometimes its very choppy for me too but other times it clear as a bell.. I think its just inconstiency in the host server but I'm happy to have it anyway!

Edited to add: I think I may have discoverd why it is choppy(maybe ) It appears when you play the video in the small screen setting it is not choppy but when you try to play it in the medium, large or full screen setting it gets choppy ( at least for me). I just played it once in medium setting and it was choppy and then played it in the small setting and it was fine, no stalling at all.

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Wow, what a wonderful and romantic video!!! And at the end when they look at each other <siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh>

And I made a video page for it!

"River of Dreams" video page

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Great job on all those caps Soda!

Stuck on the Border

Those are wonderful, Soda, thank you.

I've been away for a couple of days, and have been thinking about this video. It's so beautiful, seeing them so happy together. Those captures are wonderful. Thanks, Soda!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

I just watched the video and I agree with everyone--they are so sweet together. It is great to see a show-biz couple who look so genuinely happy with each other.

Don't you know their children love watching their parents together on a video like that?

You are right there, but someday, when their kids are older, they will appreciate it. My parents were married and in love for over 50 years, and Dad is gone now--I would give anything if I had video of my parents when they were young & in love like that.

That's true. Now that I'm older, I think it's cute when my parents get like that. They're about to celebrate their 40th anniversary this June, and they still hold hands when they walk down the street together. I hope one day I find someone who'll still love me after four decades!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten