Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey View Post
HAP-PY BIRTH-DAY TO YOU
HAP-PY BIRTH-DAY TO YOU
HAP-PY BIRTH-DAY DEAR LISA
HAP-PY BI-I-I-RTHDAY TOOOOO YOOOOO!

Happy birthday, my angel! I hope you have an absolutely stunning day!! Thank you for your friendship over the years, both on and off The Border. It is a privilege to have you in my life.

A certain gentleman - I think his name is Glenn - would like to join in your birthday celebrations. He sent me some photos that he thought would appeal to you:

Well, what do you think? Can I tell this gentleman called Glenn that you like the photos he sent you? I believe he sings too and he's also a multi-instrumentalist. Oh yes, and he writes songs. He says he wants to write a song for you and sing it at your party. Can I tell him you're okay with that? Can I forward him your number?

Of COURSE you can MF!Any time you like! Thank you for those lovely compliments! You too are one of my longest standing friends on the Border and it was wonderful to meet in person in 2008! And thanks so much for starting this lovely thread, its BULGING with eye candy and Boy have I been gorging over the last few days. Best thing too! Its calorie Free!