Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What extras would you like if there's a new DVD?

Default Re: What extras would you like if there's a new DVD?

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesKiwi View Post
    I have brought Austin's post over here from the "Best of F1" thread since it's relevant to this one too (hope that's okay).

I had been thinking about all their gear, I'd be fascinated to see just how much they have and how it all gets organised/labelled etc so that they get the guitar they need for the song they want it for.

I love all the interaction stuff too.
    I definitely would pay quite a bit to see that and have them talk about all of the gear and how they get their sound and what guitars for which songs and to hear Walsh talk about guitars and his preferences and what he likes, etc. That's all very interesting to me. Mind you I know some of it already as I had to study it for the Eagles tribute band I formed and played in for awhile. But I'd like to get up-to-date and hear it all over again!

I too would love to see some more 'behind the scenes' stuff. I'd like to see them doing a soundcheck before the show & some 'Circle of fear' rehearsing.
    Also some tour experiences; each one of them talking about what they've loved & hated about the LROOE tour. Also I'd like to hear what the supporting musicians have to say about their experience of working with a band as famous as the Eagles.

Any supporting musician in particular, Steph?

The behind-the-scenes stuff is the best. We all love getting a peek at what we normally wouldn't see. The more there is of it, the better.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Any supporting musician in particular, Steph?

I'm sure I don't know who you mean!
    Joking aside though, it would be good to hear from ALL of them, as they've been with the Eagles for so long now; as Glenn says sometimes when he does band intros, they're part of the Eagles 'musical family'.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesKiwi View Post
    I'd also really love some downloads: wallpapers / screensavers / new photos...
    That's what should go on the website. They could use that for 'candid' tour photos; even the Great Wall of China photo would have been a good fit there. The neglect of that website is scandalous.

I'd like some wallpapers based on Joe's guitars!

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

I'd like to see them all getting on the plane for the first time at the beginning of a certain leg of the tour. Then have them interviewed on the plane, as it's such an informal setting. I'd like to get a feel of the energy before they set out.

It would be cool to see their plane. I wonder if it's just a regular thing or if it's done up special like Elvis' "Lisa Marie" plane (well probably not THAT special lol).

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I'd like to see a documentary with lots of never before seen old footage of concerts and outtakes and fun stuff along with a new concert dvd with some new outtakes and fun stuff.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

If they could get the rights to that old concert footage, they could sell it separately and make even more money! Unfortunately, if it was a TV show, they have to deal with the BBC or ABC or whoever owns the distribution rights. I'm not sure about the bootlegs like Christchurch 1995 or Houston 1976. Seems to me they could release those with no problem if they could find a good source copy... I know some British documentaries freely used bootleg clips. I could be wrong, though.