Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Most visitors

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Most visitors

Well geez - I wanna be in all the cliques ... not that I'm a kiss up or anything like that!

And for the record, I agree that we are lucky that the Border has remained mostly drama-free so far. I believe our TOS and Netiquette Guidelines really have helped us maintain a respectful and fun environment for the most part, although there are always going to be occasional challenges. This place may not be to everyone's liking, but I would personally much rather have a pleasant, easy-going community like we have here than one with lots of turmoil. Thank you very much, but I already have enough stress in my life - so when I come here, I want to have fun!!!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I'd just like to say I LOVE THIS PLACE and the people that are apart of it. No one else in my life completely understands my love of the Eagles. You all totally get it and I thank you for that.

Btw, I like to freckle count. Can I be in your clique, Willie?

PM, I was crushing on a certain blond Eagle over the summer. Does that count? Lou can back me up on that because I told her all about it. Can I be in your clique too?
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

Now we've had LOTS of good fights here Dreamer! Hot ones too! But you know what...they were fights about the subject matter of the discussion and NOT about the participants.

With this many active posters on the Forum...that is saying a LOT about the level of acceptance between members here. We are a very diversified crew too. From all over the world. From all ages. But I think we all have more in common than we have in opposition!

We might have a few bumps along the way, but we seem to be a pretty supportive group. I like that.

MikeA

I think we're a pretty great bunch here! BTW, I'm in on the freckle counting clique & the one with the brown haired, joke telling Eagle!

I forgot to add that I like jokes too and dark hair. And those guys that started the band are pretty darn cool too. FP, I'd like to join your clique too.
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    Now we've had LOTS of good fights here Dreamer! Hot ones too! But you know what...they were fights about the subject matter of the discussion and NOT about the participants.

With this many active posters on the Forum...that is saying a LOT about the level of acceptance between members here. We are a very diversified crew too. From all over the world. From all ages. But I think we all have more in common than we have in opposition!

We might have a few bumps along the way, but we seem to be a pretty supportive group. I like that.
    Very well said, Mike. ITA!

(So now can I be in your clique? )

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Very well said, Mike. ITA!

(So now can I be in your clique? )
    Sure....but you gotta be a guitar-geek and talk all sorts of babble that you pretend to understand while looking down you nose at anyone else who doesn't understand it or pretends that they do understand it and ESPECIALLY those who do understand it and recognize is as babble.

For instance, not a word about guitars in that previous sentence and I don't even understand it. Use it as a model while posting to fellow clique members.

MikeA

Well - looks like the bots have had a very busy holiday season so far. Five days after setting a records for the most visitors to this site, that was surpassed on Christmas Eve - now the most visitors ever to the site stands at 545!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    Sure....but you gotta be a guitar-geek and talk all sorts of babble that you pretend to understand while looking down you nose at anyone else who doesn't understand it or pretends that they do understand it and ESPECIALLY those who do understand it and recognize is as babble.

For instance, not a word about guitars in that previous sentence and I don't even understand it. Use it as a model while posting to fellow clique members.
    And wow Mike - err sure I can do all that ... umm - no problem! Anything to be in a clique.