Seeing those photos Maleah posted made me want to discuss Don and Stevie a bit! They're so great together. It seems to me there is still chemistry between them - not that I think there is something "going on" but there is just this electricity when they are together!

They met when Fleetwood Mac was playing before the Eagles at a festival in 1975. When Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie broke up in 1976, they started an on-again, off-again affair which lasted a few years. Of course, she became pregnant with his baby in 1977, I believe, named it Sara, then aborted it. The song "Sara" was in part inspired by Don.

Lines from "Sara":
"He was singing... and undoing the laces..." [you guess what that means lol]
"When you build your house, call me home.." [Don was building his house at that time. I think they "had some fun" in it while it was being constructed.]

After the relationship ended in the seventies, they remained friends. Don duetted with Stevie famously on Leather and Lace, but also appeared on The Highwayman (perhaps partially inspiriting it) and Reconsider Me. She also refers to him at the end of Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You when she sings "the Men in her life were poets... priests of nothing... legends." You know that's partially Don.

She always speaks of him in glowing terms, even after he "spilled the beans" about the abortion. He apologized to her profusely. He sent her 50 silver roses on her 50th birthday. They often appear at each other's charities.

And they still have chemistry to this day!

Any thoughts? Do you guys who have seen them together or seen the photos agree that they stll have chemistry?