Quote Originally Posted by maryc2130 View Post
Just because Don hasn't talked about it publicly doesn't mean he's never dealt with it. How can you possibly have any idea whether he thinks about it now or has come to terms with it? We have absolutely no way of knowing that,and if he had come to terms with it, the only people who would (and should) know are the people closest to him.
That's true. I can't know how he feels. I was simply speculating. That's why I said "I don't think he's ever come to terms with what happened" - the words "I don't think" were meant to indicate that it was only my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by maryc2130 View Post
If I had a horrible episode in the past, the last thing I'd want to do would be discuss it with the general public.
Quite understandable. However, if you read autobiographies, you will find that actually it is quite common for people to include horrible episodes from their past in them, and to share how they dealt with those traumas.

That said, I do not expect Don Henley to do so. I think - though of course I have no way of knowing - he might feel the same way you do about it.