Thread: Concert DVDs

Out on the Border

Default Concert DVDs

I used to post occasionally on the old site using a different handle and honestly don't remember what it was. I decided to reregister just to see if anyone had an opinion or information on a question I had. I am positive this has been discussed on here before, just thought there might have been some new info since the last time it was.

Has the Eagles made any remarks or dropped hints that there could be another concert DVD someday? I have practically worn out my copies of "Hell Freezes Over" and "Farewell I". I seem to remember, on the old board, it being discussed that they film every concert and that there would be tons of material to use.

It is cool to find this board again. I have a lot of post to catch up with.

Default Re: Concert DVDs

Hey Crazy! When you say the "old site" do you mean Flip City or just the old phpBB software version of The Border we had from 2007-2008? I ask because Flip City only had like 30 members so I could probably figure out who you were. We were "fledgling" to say the least back then, but we've come a long way!

I have no idea whether the Eagles will put out a new DVD. I tend to take the "I'll believe it when I see it" attitude. I hope they do, but I'm not counting on it. I certainly haven't heard anything, for what it's worth.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Out on the Border

Thanks for the reply Soda.
    I think it was the Flip City site but I would not swear to it.

I'm not a big poster but I promise I will be around lurking (and reading) and if I have anything of interest to add I sure will. Thanks for letting me come aboard.

Welcome (back!) Crazy. We've discussed a potential LROOE tour DVD, but honestly who knows? My thought is if it will make them (and Irving) money, they probably will, and when they do I'll be first in line to get it!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Good question, Crazy! I certainly hope they do a dvd of this tour. That's actually one of the questions I was thinking of asking when iheartradio did that "Ask Joe A Question" contest not too long ago. I wanted to send that question in but never got the chance.
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

If I remember correctly, back when LROOE first came out, Don mentioned in an interview that there might be a dvd. And I think we discussed somewhere about the suits always looking the same during that first year of shows and how that would make it easier to put out a dvd and they could do a lot of editing from different shows. That was nearly 3 years ago now. But I don't think we've heard anything since. I so wish they would. I'd be right up there with Pm to get it.

And welcome back Crazy!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten