Page 33 of 86 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Don videos on YouTube and other video sites

Default Re: Don videos on YouTube

Diane, it appears you are confused. Stevie is very tight-lipped about her pregnancy and abortion; in fact, before 1991, it was not even known that she had been pregnant and aborted the baby. Don Henley was the one who told the world about the pregnancy and abortion in an interview with GQ, and declared that he was the father. That was the first mention of it in the press EVER.

I don't know where you got your mistaken impressions, but before one makes such harsh judgments, one should be sure to get one's facts straight.

In my experience, Stevie Nicks is a kind and caring person. She sent gifts to a friend of mine near death in a hospital to comfort her because she knew she was a big Stevie fan. She personally visited wounded Gulf War veterans in a hospital and gave them gifts. She gave money to the City of Hope hospital to create a wing to help people with heart problems. These are just a few examples of her generosity; the list goes on and on.

She has changed people's lives for the better all around the world. How many of us can say that?

I think she has little to fear from "karma."

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dianemaddox View Post
    Given my experience, that chick is a liar and a cheat.
    Are you saying you have experienced Stevie's lying and cheating first hand because that seems to be what you are insinuating here or am I misinterpreting it?

Of course I don't know her personally, but everything I've ever heard about her, she is a descent, caring human being.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Diane, I think You are really mistaken.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well, I don't know Stevie personally either, but Diane, you seem to be implying that you have personally had a pretty bad encounter with her. However, on this board, one of our guidelines asks that everyone stick to the facts when discussing a topic. Therefore, if you are going to posts such inflammatory innuendos about someone, you need to substantiate your claims with detailed facts. Otherwise, it is best not to post this type of derogatory stuff at all.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Curiosity killed the cat: here goes, diane, why are you so sore about Stevie? Seems you're more bitter about their relationship than she or he is.

Quote Originally Posted by dianemaddox
    sodascouts: I am not interested in reading or receiving pm's from you.
    Diane, that PM to you was meant as a courtesy and a warning. It is against our terms of service to ignore PMs from the administrator or moderators regarding board issues.

When someone joins the board, he/she checks a box saying that he/she abides by the terms of service. Thus, we expect you to do so. If you continue to violate the terms of service, we will be forced to take action.

I hope that instead, you choose to contribute to this community constructively so that we can all have a good time... which is what we're here for anyway.

Glad that's cleared up.

To get back to the topic of the thread - look at this cute video of Don and Stevie performing together in 2005! They are adorable with each other.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUTzjjS_mg[/ame]

Loved it! Thanks for posting. How lucky she is!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Wow - that was great. I have never seen that one before. They did a great job together on that gorgeous song. The only problem was that I couldn't understand what Don was saying at the beginning before the song started. Anybody wanna translate for me?

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Wow - that was great. I have never seen that one before. They did a great job together on that gorgeous song. The only problem was that I couldn't understand what Don was saying at the beginning before the song started. Anybody wanna translate for me?
    I didn't get what he said at the beginning either!