Quote Originally Posted by Maleah
Quote Originally Posted by Molly
I appreciate what you're saying, FP, but many football fans here have a very harsh opionion about the NE Patriots for a variety of reasons. I don't think a lot of people outside the New England area really root for them.
Like the fact that they cheated?

Maleah said it -not me!! LOL! Let's just say, if they do have a "perfect season" hopefully it has a great big ole *asterisk* next to it in the record book.

Dreamer, no one can take away what the Dolphins accomplished. They will forever in a lot of fans minds be the greatest team ever.

NE Patriot's wide receiver Randy Moss with a Superbowl ring is pretty painful for me to think about. He's just a punk. I've heard he's in trouble with the law again -for punching a woman.

The Brett Favre retirement talk has already begun here in Wisconsin. I certainly hope he announces his intentions quickly or it's going to be a very long offseason hearing about it nearly every day.

Gee, I went to church on Sunday and prayed for a victory ...I just don't know how this happened!

It will take a few days to get overy feeling bummed. I'll try really hard to hang my head high. Let's just say we're all doing the "Lambeau Weep" instead of the Lambeau Leap!

But...only 10 weeks until baseball season starts! Go Brewers!!