I thought I'd better post before GA gets angry with me
We went to the Boston TD garden show and I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get a wave from Glenn. To be honest I didn't really expect him to remember us anyway.
We were walking to the elevator in our hotel the next afternoon to meet Zanny and her husband at the bar, and who walks out of the elevator at our floor!
I had only just realised it was Glenn when he did a double take and stopped and and said 'hi sweetie' and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I can't remember anything else he said as my brain was mush by that point! My other half got a handshake.
He was with 2 people who were waiting on him so we obviously didn't linger.
As he was walking away he told them we were from Scotland, so he must have remembered us! Or maybe the accent gave us away
Needless to say Zanny was stamping her feet as they must have missed him by seconds in the lobby, I had a huge grin on my face for the rest of the night much to everyone's annoyance!
What a nice guy, and to have stopped when he was in company was surprising.
As if that wasn't enough excitement, we went back to the hotel after the walden woods show and Robert Redford was in the bar. I thought Zanny was going to die of embarrassment when her husband shouted 'Mr Redford-congratulations' as he passed us when he left

Karen if you're reading this it was lovely to meet you at the show, hope you got home ok.
GL I'm so sorry we missed you.

I think I'll buy some lottery tickets now. . .