Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    I'm so sad that so many of us have watch our loved ones suffer through the ravages of cancer.
    My heart goes out to everyone here who has lost a loved one, to cancer or to another disease. I know death is a part of life but that doesn't make it any easier to face. Thank God for friends and family who love us and help us through the tough times!

Hi I'm Sabrina I'm 17 and Live in Parkersburg, WV I'm a senior in High school. I'm going to college to be a history professor. I play guitar and drums. I love music classic rock. I've been an Eagles fan since i was 5 but they've been my favorite band since I was 10. My favorite is Don Henley. I haven't made it to see them yet but hopefuly I will soon. I have evey Eagles Album on C.D. and vinyl. I read alot I love Walden it changed my life. I also like 1984 and A Time To Kill and just about all the classics. My Farwell 1 DVD goes with me everywhere. iPod = Life. Ialso listen to The Who, Queen, Steve Miller Band, and Bob Seger. According to my mom i was born in the wrong decade I should have been born in the 40's so i could have gone to Woodstock. I love hippies they amaze me. Um........i cant think of anything else but if you want to know just ask
    Any kind of love without passion
    That ain't no kind of lovin' at all

Hi Sabrina!
    I love to welcome new Eagles fans, especially Don fans, to The Border.
    My oldest daughter is 19 and very similar to you--I think I had her in the wrong decade as well, because she loves loves classic rock-- particularly The Eagles and Queen--too.

We're glad you are here!

Hi Sabrina - welcome! I love your user name and avatar - that is my favorite photo of Don. You have very good taste in music!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

thanks alot
    Any kind of love without passion
    That ain't no kind of lovin' at all

Stuck on the Border

Welcome to The Border from Down Under, Sabrina.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Hi Sabrina! Welcome to the board from Dublin in Ireland. I too am a big Eagles fan although Glenn is my favourite and Timmy is my 7 year old daughter's favourite. I hope you realise your dream to become a history prof and also to see the Eagles live soon as well. I know what you mean about F1 going everywhere. Glenn 's 'Live in Dublin' is very much Live in Dublin on MY ipod!
    Hope you have fun visiting and posting here!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Welcome to the board from the Netherlands Sabrina!!
    Hope you will be soon an Eagles prof!
    And Don should be proud to his fans!
    Nice to meet you as an another Don fan!
    Love your name by the way!

Enjoy!!!
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Welcome Sabrina-are you sure you're not my daughter? My 15 year old daughter tells everyone that she was dropped in the wrong decade because she is a "hippie child". Must say you have some very good taste in music. Good luck on all your future plans-looks like you have exactly what you want to do figured out and hope it all works out for you!

By the way -I really like your avatar-nice picture of him (even tho you can tell who I am very partial to)!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by The_Girl_Of_Summer
    Hi I'm Sabrina I'm 17 and Live in Parkersburg, WV I'm a senior in High school. I'm going to college to be a history professor. I play guitar and drums. I love music classic rock. I've been an Eagles fan since i was 5 but they've been my favorite band since I was 10. My favorite is Don Henley. I haven't made it to see them yet but hopefuly I will soon. I have evey Eagles Album on C.D. and vinyl. I read alot I love Walden it changed my life. I also like 1984 and A Time To Kill and just about all the classics. My Farwell 1 DVD goes with me everywhere. iPod = Life. Ialso listen to The Who, Queen, Steve Miller Band, and Bob Seger. According to my mom i was born in the wrong decade I should have been born in the 40's so i could have gone to Woodstock. I love hippies they amaze me. Um........i cant think of anything else but if you want to know just ask
    Woo hoo hoo, Sabrina! Welcome, welcome, welcome! It's always wonderful to welcome new members to The Border, but I particularly enjoy seeing young fans like yourself join us.

I may sound like an aunty, but I'm actually only 31! I felt like you once - that I was born in the wrong decade. I've always loved "retro" music, getting into Elvis Presley as early as age 8, and The Beatles at age 12, and all the other great music that emerged around their greatness.

I became an Eagles fanatic in 2004 (I wish I'd discovered them earlier, but I seem to have worked through the decades!), and obsessive last year. My dream would be to see the Eagles in South Africa, after having flown after them in March to see them in London, and having met up with my good friends Glennsallnighter and glenneaglesfan.

I love your username - I was listening to "Boys Of Summer" just yesterday! I love Don Henley, but as you can see from my username, my favourite is Glenn Frey. They are all wonderful though, and make the Eagles as great as they are.

I see you are a musician - are you involved in bands? I play acoustic rhythm guitar and take lead vocals in a band.

Welcome once again, and I hope you have a great time here with us, in between your studies! Good luck with your plans towards becoming a history professor - how very impressive!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down