Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Default welcome

Hi Garry, welcome to the Board. You'll enjoy it here.
    I possess the silver bullets to slay the demons from my past. How do I know? Because I survived them-and I am already stronger than I believe.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Hi Garry, welcome from me too. I'm just from across the water from you in Dublin. I like BOS too but Glenn is my favourite. Hopefully the boys will visit this part of the world soon. Enjoy posting and chatting.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Hi Garry! It is a pleasure to welcome another Eagles--and especially Don--fan to our board!

Out on the Border eagleshenleyfan's Avatar

Once again, thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Welcome to The Border from me, too, Garry! I hope you will enjoy discussing The Eagles with us for a very long time to come. I admire Don Henley too, although Glenn is my favourite. I love "Heart Of The Matter" particularly of Don - it makes me cry...

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Hi Garry, welcome from me too. I lived in Helensburgh for six months, so have a bit of knowledge about your area. I love the Eagles, and saw them three times last year on their European tour. One of the tracks that first lured me back was the Boys of Summer on Yahoo. From there I bought the F1 DVD, and now, here I've discovered many friends to share the enjoyment with!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Welcome from me too Garry!! We're glad to have ya!!

Hey! I finally found the "reply" button so now I can post! My computer is screwed up with viruses and the background appears red. Unfortunately, the "buttons" appear as red dots so they are buried. I had to run my mouse around a bit until the little pointer finger landed on something which I hoped was the right button..lol! So, here I am and how pathetic of an intro is that?! I'd ramble on with an intro but I just invite you to visit my MySpace page and if you've got a page add me. I want as many Eagles fans on my list as I can get! I'm hoping to be pretty active here. We'll see how well my stupid computer will play along!!! Anyway, good to be here and if you want to check out my page it's on myspace and my ID is jacooke (apparently I can't post the addy yet due to forum rules but you can click on the link in my sig).

UPDATE: I discovered that I can see things a lot better with the subsilver (or whatever it's called) design so now I'm good to go!
    I have a new MySpace page. Hopefully Tom's nazis won't jack it again. http://myspace.com/jeffacooke

Welcome, Jeff! I was wondering if you'd ever post!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Hi Jeff! Welcome from me too. I'll visit your myspace page soon. Hope you enjoy posting on the Border.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP