Thread: BOBBYBOY

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Troll

Default BOBBYBOY

Hi folks.. Bobbyboy from Toronto Canada.. Just thought I would drop by to speak to the upcoming Eagles/chicks/urban tour.
    For those looking to buy tickets prior to general sale tickets go on sale, I was given the presale password by the promoter ...live nation.
    If its a password you already are aware of , I guess this is a bit of a wasted posting, but if not the password gives you a great presale ticket opportunity. I got dead centre floors for opening night in Toronto...June 8 .
    I really don't understand this entire presale concept but I won't look a gifthorse in the mouth.. I just contacted live nation and they emailed it to me..
    Anyhow,not sure if the moderators want me posting the password or not so I will sit tight for a reply... Currently the password for the eagles presale has expired and the only way to buy them is by purchasing the presale chicks tickets on ticketmaster but its the same difference of course since its basically the same concert . I do have that password as well.
    Also I am working with live nation trying to figure out the configuration of this concert. I know there is some concern if you will be getting the full deal eagle concert. Normally of course its a full scale concert BUT being a chicks fan I can assure you that Natalie Maines is not going to be pushed around by Don.. The chicks are not some 2nd rate pre show band, and to think they are going to go out there like your normal 30 minute warm up band is NOT going to happen.. If they do what I think they will and demand nothing less than a 90 minute preshow,that might put a damper on a full scale Eagle performance.
    Lastly I will say the following.. Im a double winner here..Love the Eagles and the chicks.. Having seen the chicks live I can tell you they are a monster live act and will blow out their long list of hits... Prepare yourself...if you go to this concert there are going to be thousands upon thousands of chick fans there....This would not be the first time the main act band band, following a wicked warm up band ,and hearing the crowd response is thinking...Holy crap....... we better turn it up tonight following THAT act !!!!....Trust me..the chicks have the ability to do the same...Not a bad thing though.. We all need to be challenged from now and then... the eagles are no different and thats EXACTLY what Natalie and the girls will do!!
    Last edited by bobbyboy; 03-28-2010 at 11:12 AM.