Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071727374 LastLast

Thread: Keith Urban

Default Re: Keith Urban

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Yes, he does! I like his look last year better. And, yeah, there was a bit of fudging but I still enjoyed it!

I loved seeing Keith Urban as well. Sounds like he gets rave reviews across the board!
    My favorite look of John's was on the cover of the Battle Studies cd. I'm NOT a fan of the long hair. lol

Sadly, I didn't even notice that he didn't know the song.

I guess I'll have to review that clip, too. When I was watching the show, I didn't notice the flubbed lyrics, either.

On another note, although I had the Keith Urban ticket sales time both in my Google Calendar as well as on a post-it note...I managed to get so bogged down at work yesterday that it never crossed my mind to get on Ticketmaster at 10 am, until 7pm! My heart sank when I remembered about the ticket sales in the evening. However, I lucked out! I had a choice of Row 24 on the floor, or ROW 5 in the first section of seats just to the right side of the stage...so I jumped on those 5th row seats in a flash! I'm thinkin' I'll be getting a pretty close look at Keith from that spot, certainly better than I expected for such a late log-in into Ticketmaster. And the price was the next level cheaper than the floor seats, too! Can't wait for July (for many reasons...)
    ~Eva~

...the calling of the tide's eternal tune, the phases of the moon, the chambers of the heart, the egg and dart...

And here's to the the great photos you can get to tease us all with

Keith Urban now has 5 of his albums on my DD1's i-pod. The most of anybody she has on there. I created a fan.
    Melanie

Yes, you can bet I will utilize my best camera-smuggling skills!
    ~Eva~

...the calling of the tide's eternal tune, the phases of the moon, the chambers of the heart, the egg and dart...

I recently discovered Keith and his music and guitar playing and now I'm a big fan and want to get his latest CD and see a concert. His music is good but I really love his guitar playing, sound, and tastes in guitars. He's a pedal geek like me and a tone chaser. I just watched a video of his current guitar rig - very complex and we have a lot in common actually. So even though I hate country music I now am a Keith Urban fan. But he's much more "rock" to me anyway. My favorite song by him is probably "Days Go By". I like that one a lot.

Here is that guitar rig tour in two parts:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKg1qWRs4Eo[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6uNUsVfby4[/ame]

Oooh Austin, welcome on board.

We had a Keith Urban afternoon here yesterday. His youtube channel playlist is great for listening to. We've got 5 of his albums in my collection. I say we as my eldest daughter loves him too. She has him on her i-pod. Not bad for a 14 year old who loves techno pop.

BTW I love his guitar playing too. And We'd love to see him in concert ..... if he ever came back across the pond. Which doesn't seem to be happening atm.
    Melanie

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Another KU fan is always welcome! He really is a fantastic guitar player.

I have several of his cds and a video. I went to Peoria to see him a couple years ago! It was fabulous! He puts on a great show and really interacts with the fans. You know how most performers try to stay back from their fans? Keith gets gets out in the crowd with them and wants them as close as possible to the stage! It's wild!

If you get the chance to see him live....GO!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Yeah I wish he'd come back to Peoria/Springfield because I will be there if so. I've already looked at his tour schedule and it doesn't look like he is coming here anytime soon.

One of my friends posted this - HOT!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnKh3o98Quo[/ame]

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Their "Crossroads" episode was AMAZING!!