Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 LastLast

Thread: Keith Urban

Default Re: Keith Urban

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Congrats to Keith on his Grammy as well. And wow, this number with John Mayer and Norah Jones is HOT!
    INDEED! And how cute was he when he cleared up the whole "Daughters" bit afterwards? haha

Yeah - that was one of the few funny spontaneous moments of the night!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Great news that Keith won. Might have to see if I can find a clip of that somewhere out there.
    Melanie

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Congrats to Keith on his Grammy as well. And wow, this number with John Mayer and Norah Jones is HOT!
    So agreed...probably the best number of the night, given MY musical tastes! Tickets on sale this Friday for Keith at the Prudential Center in Newark, the best-acoustics-arena I have ever had the pleasure to listen in! Can't wait!
    ~Eva~

...the calling of the tide's eternal tune, the phases of the moon, the chambers of the heart, the egg and dart...

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Oh wow Eva - have a blast a be sure to let us know all about it.

Congratulations to Keith on his Grammy win!!!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by Annabel View Post
    Great news that Keith won. Might have to see if I can find a clip of that somewhere out there.
    Can't find that, but there's his performance of Dolly Parton's Jolene with Nora Jones and John Mayer.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiTQWY5CWy8[/ame]

Does John Mayer look like Johnny Depp there or what?! And it would have been nice if he would have known the song!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Annabel View Post
    Well I spent 6 hours in this thread yesterday and, as I hadn't finished it, I had to spend another 2 and 1/2 hours here this morning. Well I didn't want to miss any of it. Thank you ladies for all the videos, news and pics that were posted here. I've learnt a lot and enjoyed all 69 pages.

I am only a recent finder of this gorgeous hunk of a man (sorry Don H) and am so glad I have found him. (I actually passed him by when I heard he was doing the summer tour with 'our guys'. )

Only have one cd so far, Greatest Hits, but plan on getting more or even all and whatever in the DVD line. Would love to see him live and really hope that like he said in his live interview that he does come back to the UK one day. My 13 year old daughter thinks he is 'bufty' (her word) and would come with me like a shot to any concert I know. Maybe he can come with the Eagles so I get a 2 in one concert lol.
    Saw him live in 2007 at the Shepherds Bush Empire. Small venue so we had great seats.
    Was an awesome night, he is really a top class musician.
    So if you ever get the chance...go and see him. Sadly hes not been back to these shores since.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Can't find that, but there's his performance of Dolly Parton's Jolene with Nora Jones and John Mayer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiTQWY5CWy8

Does John Mayer look like Johnny Depp there or what?! And it would have been nice if he would have known the song!

Awww thanks for looking Brooke. Love the clip you found and agree John Mayer does look a bit Johhny Depp-ish there. Love the little look / kind of laugh between Norah and Keith after Johnny sang
    Melanie

Quote Originally Posted by cjhill View Post
    Saw him live in 2007 at the Shepherds Bush Empire. Small venue so we had great seats.
    Was an awesome night, he is really a top class musician.
    So if you ever get the chance...go and see him. Sadly hes not been back to these shores since.
    I wasn't so wise then. At least he has said in an interview that he wants to come back here. That's a start. Maybe we should get a campaign up to get him here

Got my 13 year old DD listening to him and he's now on her i-pod. Also just introduced him to my neighbour who is liking what she sees /hears. Knew she would she likes Lady A too.
    Melanie

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Yes, he does! I like his look last year better. And, yeah, there was a bit of fudging but I still enjoyed it!

I loved seeing Keith Urban as well. Sounds like he gets rave reviews across the board!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten