Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The First Site I Ever Made

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    They killed off AJ?! And surely not Bobbi! She's been there FOREVER! You've gotta be kiding me!
    oops I thought you had been watching all this time! sorry! lol I don't know what happened to Tony and Bobbi........that's what i was trying to find out, since I haven't been watching since AJ shot Alan. I know that I had heard that they hadn't renewed Brad Maule's contract for the show and I very RARELY saw Bobbi......so I was curious if they were even still on the show or not. I could have sworn that they killed off AJ because I seem to remember there being this whole "who done it" story again. but I could be wrong! I have an awful memory sometimes! I know it's really horrible since he slept with her daughter and everything.........but I always liked Tony and Bobbi together lol

I haven't watched in a few years now - poor AJ! I doubt they'd kill Bobbie. She's one of those characters that's been around so long it would be sacriligeous to kill her off, unless the actress wanted off.

I liked Tony, but that story with him and Carly was SOOOOOOO icky!!!! However, I forgave Carly, so I had to forgive Tony, too.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    I haven't watched in a few years now - poor AJ! I doubt they'd kill Bobbie. She's one of those characters that's been around so long it would be sacriligeous to kill her off, unless the actress wanted off.
    I doubt they'd kill Bobbie too. But she got SO little air time in the later years that I watched, that I figured she might be a character like Laura in the last fest years (she still existed on the show but we never saw her lol). I can't imagine Jackie Zeman wanting to leave and you're right.......it would be sacriligeous to kill her off

I liked Tony, but that story with him and Carly was SOOOOOOO icky!!!! However, I forgave Carly, so I had to forgive Tony, too.
    I know! It was disgusting! I only saw it via video years later, but it took me a long time to get over it!! LOL And after seeing the various men Bobbie was with......I just liked the chemistry between her and Tony the best. The BJ storyline was so sad!

Ok, guys, here's the deal: they killed Tony, but not Bobbi. She is Luke's sister and I doubt they will ever kill her off. She just hasn't had much of a storyline lately. They tend to concentrate on the younger actors more. (We "old folks" aren't as exciting, I guess!

*sniffle* Tony's gone for good?! How did they kill him off, if you don't mind me asking? lol Hopefully Bobbie at least got some air time through THAT but I doubt it

A deadly virus swept through Port Charles and Tony died from it. Bobbie did have several very moving scenes saying good bye to him. One of the sweetest scenes was when their son (whose name I suddenly can't remember) told Tony that he was gay, and Tony said it didn't matter to him, that he loved his son and he was proud of him and wanted him to be true to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by DonFan
    A deadly virus swept through Port Charles and Tony died from it. Bobbie did have several very moving scenes saying good bye to him. One of the sweetest scenes was when their son (whose name I suddenly can't remember) told Tony that he was gay, and Tony said it didn't matter to him, that he loved his son and he was proud of him and wanted him to be true to himself.
    awww.....Lucas right? *sniffle* I can't believe Tony's gone

Aw, that's too bad about Tony. One more "old-timer" they felt was expendable, I guess. I remember when Lucas was just a kid - he's gay, huh? My, they grow up fast! (feeling like an old-timer myself now!)

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

That is an interesting site Soda. I only had a short-lived obsession with soaps way back in the early 70's. When I was in college, I would rush home every day to watch General Hospital and All My Children. However, I had to give them up when they started interfering with real life.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

It's a great site, Soda. So this is where you learned the basics to make GFO and The Border!
    I've never seen General Hospital, but as students we were hooked on MASH!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...