Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kid in trouble (My niece)

Border Desperado

Default Re: Kid in trouble (My niece)

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthyme View Post
    LR - I am sorry I have no idea what doctor treated my co-workers granddaughter other than he was in Portland, Oregon at the time. But this was probably close to 15 years ago and the woman who I worked with has retired and moved away. I wish I could give you more details.

I did look on the internet and there is a website called www.optometrists.org that has a search page to look for doctors and therapists specializing in pediatric eye care in numerous countries including Mexico. Maybe it would be helpful?
    You bet is helpful Thanks Wild! That's what I am looking for, Great! JP
    Be part of something good,
    Leave something good behind.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

LR I don't know anything about this particular condition but I remember a friend of mine who's 6 month old baby developed an abcess on his eye and they feared it would blind him but he has made a remarkable recovery and his sight is near perfect. Children have amazing powers of healing and of coping because they believe what they hear. I would recommend your niece's family get another opinion if they can and above all stay as positive as they can with her. I will keep her in my prayers and hope that everything will turn out ok for her.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Border Desperado

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    LR I don't know anything about this particular condition but I remember a friend of mine who's 6 month old baby developed an abcess on his eye and they feared it would blind him but he has made a remarkable recovery and his sight is near perfect. Children have amazing powers of healing and of coping because they believe what they hear. I would recommend your niece's family get another opinion if they can and above all stay as positive as they can with her. I will keep her in my prayers and hope that everything will turn out ok for her.

Copy that GlennAN, and very kind of you
    Be part of something good,
    Leave something good behind.