Wow - I finally got around to listening to both of these and they were both GREAT! Love listening to them - Tim and Joe both sound so positive.

A new solo album from Joe and he says the Eagles may have one more album in them - AWESOME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
OK guys, who do you think Joe is talking about here?

[regarding the line "My Maserati does 185; I lost my license - now I don't drive."]

"I had a friend, who I won't name, but he's in the band... he had three accidents in, like, ten blocks trying to drive home one time."

I think we can eliminate Tim...

(BTW Joe makes fun of Bernie a bit in the interview! Just a little though, lol)

And Joe thinks the Eagles have another album in them and they're going to talk about that this year???? OH MY GOSH can you imagine???
Soda - I think he says "the" band as well, but if he is, in fact, talking about the Eagles, I wouldn't eliminate any of them as candidates for the three accidents except for Bernie (only because he was never a member at the same time as Joe).

And just curious, but what part did you think Joe was making fun of Bernie? I didn't take it that way at all. To me, he was trying to give an objective account about the circumstances surrounding Bernie's leaving and his joining the band.