My niece Barb bought me a book called Music Listography/Your Life In Playlists that is really cool. It has pages and pages of different lyrics from songs and every other page has a different topic for a playlist the you fill out like list your top twenty favorite songs, list the best songs of the 70's, list bands you do NOT like, list what songs you'd put on your makeout tape or list your top favorite male vocalists of all time. The only stipulation she gave me is that after I have completed the book, she wants to read it. It's going to be really fun to fill out and really going to take some thinking as I do it. Of course the kids & I got to talking about it last night and asking each other questions. My daughter came up with a great one for me--- Who is your favorite artist and it CAN'T be an Eagle? Like she thought I would tell her one of the Eagles --ok, so I would have but how dare she presume! Well my answer was Mr. Jimmy Page which my daughter said she figured I would say.

Anyways-I kinda thought it would be fun to include some of the topics in this thread and see what kind of list we all come up with. If people want to participate, we can change the topic with a new list name every few days.

Here's the first one.....

LIST THE BEST DUETS