Thread: Portland, Oregon 12-07-09

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Portland, Oregon 12-07-09

Rhonda and I are at the concert and in the front row right below the center mic. Rhonda says to let Willie know that we are close enough to see up his pant leg and that she could jump in his lap so there are definite happy naked dancing possibilities happening here! Lol

Default Re: Portland, Oregon 12-07-09

Oh, my,my! So excited and happy for you two Border-Babes!

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGal

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

We just got home from the concert and it as AMAZING!! we were so close (front row, middle section first two seats on the left) we could literally see right up Tim's nose (fortunatly his nose hair isnt as long as his head hair). UNFORTUNATLY Tim is an alien or has aliens working for him because EVERY SINGLE PICTURE I took once the concert started was ERASED!!! I looked at them during the concert. I reviewed them directly AFTER the concert.. I had about 20, but when I got home and tried to get them on my computer, ALL but the pictures taken just BEFORE the concert were GONE!! Even the picture of the marquee is there! seriously FREAKY!!!
    I'll try and do a better review tomorrow, tonight Im so bummed about the pics I could cry! The music was beautiful and Tim was amazing. Everything was great!!! I just wish I had the pictures to show you

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

I'm so sad about your pictures! What a bummer for you. I'm hoping they have miraculously reappeared overnight and will be on there this morning.

So glad you enjoyed the concert and had such great seats. Can't wait to hear all the details!!

I'm awaiting the answer to two very important questions~~~~ Were you able to see up his pant leg AND was there ever any naked dancing throughout the evening? Waiting patiently for the answers to those burning questions!!

Wake up Rhonda!!!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

I knew you would love it (how could you not!) Don't worry about the pictures. I'd rather hear how the show made you feel. Don't leave anything out! I'm reliving Chicago...what a great night!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

And, we all know what that alien's name is. Seriously, pictures-smictures! The thing is you got front row at a TBS show. Can't wait to hear your review. Up and at 'em!

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGal

Seeing Tim live was so cool! I really have a much greater appreciation for his talents than I did before. If it was reasonable or even possible I would head south to San Francisco to see him there this weekend. However, right now I am warming up my car and about to make the 5 hour drive home so I can be at work by 2:30 today so I will have more to say about the concert after I get home late tonight