Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
WOW--seriously? I'm afraid I totally disagree with you here and hope that you might actually be joking. There is NO concert ticket that's ever been worth enough to me to rank it up there as being as important as our mortgage payment, our car payments or our utilities. And anyone who knows me, knows how much my music means to me but there's no way in hell I'd ever let my other bills slide just to buy a concert ticket. My priorities are a bit different I guess.

This is my husband's favorite group and we might have to watch to see what happens and hit another of their shows. We've seen them a couple of times (in the 80s and forward) and he saw them once in the 70s before we met while still in high school. They put on a fantastic show. Mick Jagger freaking amazes me how much energy he still has!!!
Ok maybe you missunderstood.
Since I dont drink and I dont smoke and I dont travel ...take vacations, I enjoy good music and good concerts.I would rather have a good nite out with my JAhh and have great memories together than an "item" as a gift. WE DON TO LET OUR BILLS SLIDE...THEY ARE PAID' I was referring to after they are paid.
I was just saying JMO that I love good music and life is short. AFTER MY BILLS ARE PAID......my choice is good music. I am a blessed woman and my concert buddy JAHH and I enjoy the same music. But sometimes , YOU JUST HAVE TO DO IT.. AND HAVE FUN.
Yes and Nancy is right ...He keeps me in line. If it were my choice , I would go ILAA or whatever it is called and be right in the first row...but our concert budget has to get divided by two so......
So I try and be good...I really do but I 'm a girl who just wants to have fun"