Well, we've opened our presents down here and now we are waiting for my mother to arrive so we can start cooking Christmas lunch & also start drinking.

I love dharmarose.com which does a nice line in tie dye T shirts. I got 5 of them this year - including a San Diego Chargers one. Remind you of the Prelude to Obscurity photo? Plus the Seattle Mariners, Washington Redskins, Chicago Bears and a Led Zeppelin IV 'Stick man' shirt with the ZoSo symbols on the back. (With American sports teams I have quite a few of these now but I only get places I've visited so I have none of Detroit, for instance). My husband likes the ones they do with animals so I gave him shirts with a deer, wolves, and an old Rush logo.

Also received a New York 'pop up' calendar, the new Van Morrison CD Pay The Devil, DVDs of Van Morrison at Montreux & John Fogerty. Rosalind got lots of DVDs & some clothes (including, of COURSE, a Sydney Roosters T shirt). Mike got himself some DVDs which are actually from his mother in England. I am still waiting for other things I bought him to arrive from amazon.co.uk.