Guys, I dug up some quotes about this - Here they are (courtesy of Stevie fan Ali)

BBC Interview with Nicky Horne ~ August 27, 1991
(about her relationship with Joe Walsh)"We went on the Wild Heart tour and after about a week I went into a bar and he [Joe] was sitting there and he just looked up at me and that was it. It was love at first sight. You should have seen me, I went and yelled at people about his sound checks. I bought him incredible silk shirts and leg warmers that he wore! I took really good care of him and I think that is what scared Joe the most because I was too in tune with him and he was too used to being out of tune with everyone. I really understood him well. I was really hard nosed about him. If my house was full and Joe called I would tell everyone to get out.

BBC Interview with Nicky Horne ~ August 27, 1991
(about why she broke up with Joe Walsh)"What happened at the end was I was getting ready to cut two songs with Waddy Wachtel producing and we only had two nights to rehearse and Joe had been off in New Zealand or something and he came down about one or two in the mornting or something and he was real good friends with everyone in my band. That would have been fine any other night but I was really angry with what Joe had done because he completely screwed up that session. He just had everyone dying laughing because he just tells a hundred jokes and everyone was just rolling in the floor laughing and I was going “this is not fair” because he is not being sensitive at all to this whole situation and “you know I would give up anything for you, even my dammed career for you if he was serious enough." I had a limousine and I asked Joe if he wanted to take me home or come home with him and he said, “well, I didn’t tell you this but I’m leaving for Australia like tonight and I have to pack so I’m just going to get a ride home with Waddy” and I said “ok” and started walking towards the door and I turned around and said “Joe I don’t like where this relationship is going cause it’s not going anywhere and I don’t want to do it anymore.” And I started walking towards the door and he said “well you know, if you walk out the door, you basically cease to exist.” And I just din't stop walking."

BBC Interview with Nicky Horne ~August 27, 1991
(about whether she still loves Joe Walsh)"I will always love Joe. It will probably be hard for me to find somebody else that ever ever made me feel like Joe did. [After the breakup] At that point I just thought it was over, I thought that I would just be an old maid and just live with a bunch of dogs and cats in the mountains somewhere and that would be it because there just wouldn't be anything else for me."