Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy Birthday Mrs Frey

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Frey

Oh Monique, I am sorry to be late on this, but I haven't had a chance to post over the last few days. Your post has such a positive sound to it and I am so glad that things are going well for you lately and that you had such a wonderful birthday. Again, I apologize for my tardiness, but hopefully these will make up for it ...

Happy Belated Birthday, Monique!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Well MF! What a lovely post you have put in today. Thanks to the wonderful invention of the 'Mobile Phone' and the new language called 'Texting' I've been keeping up with some of these events and I know you've been a lot happier over the last while. I hope this birthday is the start of a wonderful year for you, which will continue for the rest of your life.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

So glad to hear things are looking up for you Monique! I must confess I have been worried. Thank you for checking in!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Happy belated birthday Monique.
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?

Awwwwwwwwww, ladies! Troub, Brooke and SH, you ladies are the best. Thank you so much for your kind thoughts.

GA, the mobile phone and the text language is indeed a marvellous invention .

Soda, my girl, you are so sweet to have worried about me . I'm okay, my dear, I just don't have as much time available to me as I used to, and since I've made a few more friends and have more happening in my life, I'm trying to make time for everyone. As I said before, though, I have not forgotten about all of you. I think it's time I worked out a timetable, to try and allocate my time equally to all my friends!

Now: Dreamer, Dreamer, Dreamer. What can I say. I have no issues at all with tardiness. Not at all, I say. When it brings with it such utter HOTNESS and GORGEOUSNESS and SEXINESS and SENSUOUSNESS and... and... PHEW!!!

Okay, I've recovered enough now to talk (or type, as it were) . As Elvis would say, "My boy, my boy!" Those are some of my favourite photos of Glenn , Kay, and you know it! Thank you, girl, that's certainly got a rainy and miserable Cape Town morning off to a good start! How did you get them to post so big? It's taken my breath away!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Aw Monique, I'm late to this as well, but a belated

VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

It's so good to hear that your life is on the up at the moment, and exciting to hear that you are being invited to sing with your new friend James. You two sound like a great team!

Here's Mr Frey dreaming about you!

(Dreamer, you and I must be great minds thinking alike, as I had chosen this pic for Monique before I saw your post!)

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Awwwww, Kate, thank you so much! It doesn't matter that you're late - your thoughts are so much appreciated!

And that eye-candy...

I'm dreaming about Mr Frey too!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down