Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will eagles tour again

Default Will eagles tour again

ok are we thinking the eagles will tour again. There is mixed reactions to this lol last concert fwt1 everyone thought that be last one, then they came back thank god.
    people seem to think the prolonged waving blowing kisses and thank yous to the fans at end of each concerts means they won't be back to europe again. Im guessing oz and asia will be the same.

i dont want to say they wont be back im hoping that t hey will be. time they get done with this tour they be 62-63, so guess looks mor like eagles wont be touring again after this tour.

im hoping that they tour one last time in 3 or 4 years time. whats everyone elses thoughts.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Will eagles tour again

They had better tour sooner than that.Or my sanity will be gone. There's always the possibilty of solo gigs as well. If they are in the States a bit of 'relocation' may be necessary.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

Here is my honest answer. LROOE may very well be their last studio album. However, I hope and pray they will do just one more! Even if it's just an LP w/five or six songs. If they do that, they can tour one more time to support that! That is my "hope".

Now, let's say they do not make any new music available to the public. I want to believe, in my heart of hearts, that about a year or so after they finish LROOE tour they will miss the feeling they've know all of their adult lives, which is being on stage and performing for their fans.

I want to believe their egos will take over and they will want to tour! I don't mean "ego" in a bad way either. Only, they have, for the past almost 40 years had their egos feed by the roar of the crowd. There has to be something to that. It reminds me of how Don said, (paraphrasing) "you pick up an instrument to fit in" and Timothy saying, "it's like, look at me, look what I can do". They are musicians, I want to believe they will miss being on stage and performing. So, I'm going to go on a wish and prayer and say I hope they tour again and I think it could be a good possiblity.

For what it's worth:

I think they will be touring as long as they are physically able. I really do not think that they are making this LROE tour just to promote the record sales of LROE. They may take a break for a year or two, but they are just too much in demand by those who appreciate music. Yesh, they are selling out venue after venue and most of the concert consists of old Eagles tunes.

They'll be back. No doubt in my mind.

But I do hope that they do have enough "interlude" so that the individuals in the Band can do some Solo work whether it be in the Studio or on Mini Tours.

I'd really give a lot to see Barnstorm reunite for a Season or Two!

MikeA

With the recent release of Don's "Best Of" set and Timothy on the brink of releasing a new solo effort in the fall, I suspect they'll be doing some solo gigs after LROOE draws to a close. But I'm sure we've all heard/read the interviews in which they've all said despite LROOE being a double album, they have a lot more material that didn't make it to disc this time around. Maybe there IS a chance for one more studio release....it's hard to say.

I agree with Lighthouse that the rush of a live audience and the accolades of the fans has got to be a real pull for these guys. And I suspect they genuinely understand and appreciate that without the fan support and adoration, they may never have achieved the success and popularity status they have so rightfully earned and deserve.

Looking ahead, I think we'll see some more U.S. shows after Europe (although nothing is showing on the website yet), probably rolling into early to mid-2010. After that ..... all I can say is, LIGHT A CANDLE AND SAY YOUR PRAYERS. I would be heartbroken if this was the end of that road.
    I just need a little downtime.........

Stuck on the Border

They will tour again, because as I think I said elsewhere, they have not been to Asia and Australia since 2004.

I think it's time that Glenn in particular did some solo shows. No, they won't be in Australia but it would be nice if he did some.

I've only seen them perform once in all the years I've been a fan. Fortunately was able to catch Don perform in brief amount of time from our Eagles show. I certainly hope to see them at least one more time before it's all over. Will travel within reasonable distance if need be.

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar

I think all of them will stay in music, either together or as solo acts. Joe has said several times that he feels that he was born to play music. Don has his new CD out. Tim has a CD coming out soon I hope. Glenn and Deacon seems to be having fun playing music together. As a group they act like they are enjoying themselves and get along better than ever. They are still selling out concerts and making great money.

Border Desperado

I found two video's last night that blew me away! Someone recently decided to share his 1998 recordings of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame performances with ALL SEVEN EAGLES together on stage. The video is in super condition. They do Hotel California and Take It Easy. They can be found on Youtube! All of Don's fans (like me) will especially like the close ups. I don't know how to link them to this sight, so you will have find them. Sorry. If you have not seen these ,you must check them out. Enjoy!

theres a few vids on youtube.co.uk from glasgow on there. im not sure if yo can add links on here or not.
    it was a great concert brilliant night. eagles always give u scots a great concert, i hope they come back sooon. i dont want this to be last eagles concert. since 70s we had eagles here in scotland and england crowd and band always enjoyed themselfs. hope to see them back in few years. fingers crossed europe gets the eagles again in few years