Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Birmingham July 7 2009

Default Re: Birmingham, 7th July 2009

there wasnt no one fighting around you was there lol. i heared there was a scuffle at one of the birmingham gigs.

im not to happy with t hese jobs worth security people, telling people to sit down all the time, im thinking if people stand they willhave to work themselfs. this camera thing was anoying, let people take few pics and they be happy. ok fimling ok we all do it or have done it, but to video tape it on camcorder how can you watchthe show doing that.

security should not of thrown people out for taking pics, the band and security in glasgow seen fans taking pics right at front and nothing was said, further back the pitch people were getting told off lol.

this was at most concets few people at most were getting thrown out, i would be more for thrown out the annopying drunk people who kept banging into people.

even tim was teling people to stay standing inglasgow, of course everyone listened to tim, not the scurity who after few songs gave up tellingpeople to sit down, cause it wasnt happening everyone wanted to stand, i know i did people lketo stand at concerts

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Here's another decent one from Birmingham

http://www.birminghampost.net/life-l...5233-24115018/
    Last edited by TimothyBFan; 07-08-2010 at 09:03 AM.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    Lou, What a fantastic review! I am so happy you had such a great experience and it really makes me anxious to see them. You'r pictures are great (even though they seem to be missing something *G*)
    All these reviews are the only things holding me together while I wait.. and wait .. and wait... (not whining.. just waiting...)

Oooooh wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait wait, wait, wait, waaaiit.....wait......we don't love to wait. But I'm waitin' right along with you for the dates on your side of the world Ticky! My Eagles buddy and I were just talking today about needing to go to another show and I was like.....I know the perfect one we need to go to when they announce it.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by luvthelighthouse View Post
    I do not understand why some venues are camera nazi's while others, like the show a few days earlier let people have camera's as long as it wasn't "professional" equipment.
    Its obviously more a 'Venue' thing than an Eagles thing. Maybe its to do with insurance, or maybe its a blanket thing, that as SOME groups don't allow photography they apply it to everyone. IMHO I don't see why people can't snap away for private use. I can understand the pro's getting a bit annoyed if an amateur was by stroke of luck to get a 'better' pic, but still, why ruin it for everyone. I think too that as everybody now has a mobile phone with a camera facility its getting impossible to 'police' anyway.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

I haven't had much "board" time lately, so I am just getting around to reading everyone's reviews. I started from the oldest one, so Lou, yours is the first one I've read this entire month, and it was well worth the wait. Your energy and enthusiasm came through with every word you wrote. I am thrilled for you and so glad that you got to see your first Eagles concert. It is truly an amazing experience that you will never forget.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016