Page 84 of 105 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Timothy in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Banned

Default Re: Timothy in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Here's a great Leap Of Faith, interview with Tim on Uncle Joe's Garage, talking largely about Glenn. I'm sure that there must be more than this 10-11min clip. Taylor Hawkins of Foo Fighters plays the drums on I Refuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2tD82BTnRA

That was a good interview. I laughed at when Timothy told the story of Glenn about to get off the plane. Turns around and tells everybody, "Enjoy your time without me." Enjoy the 10 days away from each other. But on the other hand. I'm glad he didn't say this when they were done with the tour. It would had been sad to know that would had been the last time they would see him, but in this case. They were going to see Glenn again in 10 days.

See the guy didn't even know Roach was Glenn. A fan who knows about the Eagles knows that Roach was Glenn's nickname.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 10-14-2016 at 02:36 PM.

Banned

I didn't know Timothy's nickname was "Woodstock" but he does give the impression that he's a bit of a hippie flower child.

I've been looking on line for somewhere local that may stock Timothy's new Leap Of Faith CD. Nothing doing so far but I did find out that Warner Music Japan are releasing a Low-Priced Reissue of Timothy's 1st album, Playin' It Cool on the 19th October 2016. I found it available at several sites, including Ebay.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/WPCR-17474

No extra tracks by the look of it.

Stuck on the Border

Which Don Henley video did Timothy appear in?

Clearly he still finds it hard to talk about Glenn. It's odd how you can think you're getting along fine and then someone asks you a question and suddenly there's a lump in your throat.

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    See the guy didn't even know Roach was Glenn. A fan who knows about the Eagles knows that Roach was Glenn's nickname.
    I wonder if the guy just acted like didn't know to make the interview more interesting (or maybe I'm just being cynical). "Woodstock" was mentioned in Don Felder's book. I like the way Timothy kind of rolled his rrr's in guitarron. He's definitely a native Californian. Nice interview!

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Thanks Funk! Like UTW I was wondering what Henley video it is - is TBS in the final edit? Anyone know?

I've never spotted him in a Henley video, although he did appear in Glenn's video for "Some Kind of Blue." I'm curious as well! The only video I know of for his first album is "Johnny Can't Read" - maybe I'll watch it again and look for him.

Fantastic interview. How I love to hear him talk about Glenn!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I wonder what video Timothy was talking about too because like everybody said. Don only did one video from this first album. I'm going to re-watch Johny Can't Read.

I think Timothy sing backup on one of Don's albums.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks for that - I really enjoyed the interview too. And I don't remember him in any of Don's videos either. Oh well - it will be a real chore having to rewatch all of Don's videos and trying to spot Timothy.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border

He specifically talked about Don's first album so it can only be Johnny Can't Read. He sang backup on Long Way Home.