Quote Originally Posted by UndertheWire View Post
I know this is The Sun (Murdoch tabloid) but it's a good interview:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...s-solo-career/
I suppose all the gutter press is on the internet now. As Henley said "Politicians, ugly buildings, and whores all get respectable if they last long enough"

It's definitely one of the best Schmit news articles, credit to writer, Simon Cosyns.

From memory, Tim's last dates in the UK were a little while after his promo visit. Judging by his answers to questions about UK dates, I'd say they're a possibility rather than a probability but I'm still hopeful. I was privileged to see Tim's Expando show locally.

I've found some info about his last UK tour. Expando was released in October 2009. Tim's UK promotional tour was in mid January 2010.

Timothy B. Schmit Debut UK Concerts Announced In Support Of Latest CD ‘Expando’
10 February 2010 at 11:06

The American singer-songwriter Timothy B. Schmit – who is best known as a member of the Eagles – will make his debut in the UK as a solo artist with concerts in late March. He will be performing with his full American band.

Timothy has been enjoying great radio success with the new album Expando (Universal), his first solo CD in eight years. Written and produced by Schmit, Expando features the single ‘Parachute’ which was A listed at BBC Radio 2 and several other stations. Expando was also BBC Radio 2’s Album Of The Week and is currently featured on the station’s playlist.

The dates are as follows:
FRIDAY MARCH 26 MANCHESTER ACADEMY 2
SUNDAY MARCH 28 BIRMINGHAM GLEE CLUB
TUESDAY MARCH 30 LONDON CADOGAN HALL