Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Travis Tritt Video

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

Default Travis Tritt Video

Disclaimer: Totally shallow thread!

I was just watching the video on cmt.com and OMG, how lovely!!! I can't believe that was only 10 years ago. What a difference ten years makes... not that they don't all look great now... but I swear they all looked at their prime in that video.

Two things to really comment on... or just that stuck out to me:

1) Timothy looks like the quinessential bad boy!!! Hot as Hell, so I'm not sure how it froze over. LOL

2) Glenn's butt in those jeans!!!

What more is left to be said?

Default Re: Travis Tritt Video

Actually that was 15 years ago.

Ok, that makes more sense! For some reason I though it was 1998-99.

I love the part where they show Glenn's butt

It's an awesome video! I hate that it keeps getting taken down off of YouTube. I do have it up for download though if anyone wants it!
    Download .mpg (28 megs)
    Download .wmv (8 megs)

Or as LTL found, you can stream it on sites like CMT.com:
    http://www.cmt.com/videos/travis-tri...-it-easy.jhtml

I love the guys in it, too. They do look supremely hot, although I think Joe improved with HFO.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

GREAT Vid! just a few notes here...

1. Glenn's butt... HOMMINAH HOMMINAH! wear those jeans baby!! and I counted at least two really good butt shots in there.
    2. Don, Glenn, Tim. HOT!!!! they look amazing (I could have done without Travis Tritt, but seeing as how it's HIS video.. okay..) *sigh* I love Joe, he's adorable.. but if i EVER get my hands on the &%$*^@#@ poncho and coonskin cap.......... *POOF* little lighter fluid and a match... (toss the elephant pants in there too)

Soda, I should have looked here first! Instead, I searched for it on the internet... when will I learn? LOL

Ticky... I agree about the match!

OK, a couple of things...

First, thanks to the previous posts...I found myself "looking" for the butt shots Yep - no missing those...

Now, seriously, I didn't mind the Travis Tritt version, though he's no GF! (who's version I prefer...I like Randy and all, but I like Glen singing this song better - jmho!) He (TT) didn't destroy the song...for the most part, he kept it true to its roots and I appreciate that. The guys being a part of it certainly helped! Don't we basically have him to thank for wanting them all in the video - I mean - in a way, isn't he a little bit responsible for getting them all together again?

I have been wanting to see that for ages...could never find it. I didn't think to look on CMT - so thank you very much luvthelighthouse!!! That was well worth it!

lol, ticky - *POOF* little lighter fluid and a match!! Loved that comment!

~Tonja~

Border Desperado

They are all smokin' in this video! Honestly, what is it with the guys and their pants! I have never seen anybody wear jeans as well as these four guys...

I have a small quibble along with Ticky. I'm not a huge fan of the Timothy full on goatee thing...He has occasionally had the gray scruff, and I think that looks really...REALLY good.

Quote Originally Posted by melrose View Post

I have a small quibble along with Ticky. I'm not a huge fan of the Timothy full on goatee thing...He has occasionally had the gray scruff, and I think that looks really...REALLY good.
    I gasp in small horror!!! I LOVE, I mean LOVE goatee's! To me, this is Timothy's hottest look. It's so cocky and confindent. Then again... the soul patch also had me... oh, and Poco Timothy, yeah, that does it for me too... okay, I have to stop myself.

I'm surprised no one commented on how I changed my avatar from Glenn to Timothy. =) Maybe no one noticed... but I've had Glenn on there since I first signed up. I'm so fickle... ha ha