Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
I'm truly offended by you anti Zep people. Just kidding but it is so rare to see people that don't like Zep and admit they really never heard that much of them. WOW. But, see, I'm one of those that has kept a deep dark secret off this board till now. I know exactly what you mean to not be in the mainstream of something like that. I have a confession--I don't like the Beatles! There, I said it. I'm truly ashamed and have seriously tried but I don't get it. To me that music is the most boring ordinary stuff I have ever heard. JMHO! My husband and I have had some pretty serious discussions regarding this (the only thing that has saved our marriage is the fact we both do agree on Zep ) and my son has threatened to disown me because of it.

Believe me there is more to Zep then Stairway. If you like some old blues, just pull out Zeppelin I. And Presence ---OMG--unbelievable stuff. You said you have Mothership---I can't even describe to you what it does to me to watch Jimmy Page during The Ocean on their! I swear, my husband told me my reaction was almost obscene the first time we watched it after it came out.

Beatles boring? This boggles my mind