Thread: Share the Music You Love

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Share the Music You Love

We are all obviousy music lovers, so I was wondering if you would like to share music you have downloaded onto your ipod - not everything of course - only those gems you love so much you want to share with others. Whether it's a song or a whole album, whether it's obscure or popular, whether you found it accidentally or went searching for it, this is the place to share your finds.

Last week in the American Idol thread, I posted that this week was going to be Songs From Movies week, and asked if anybody had any ideas for what the contestants should sing. Little did I realize that I had just given myself a lot of homework, because I then began to research songs from movies. I fondly remembered two songs from the movie Phenomenon, starring John Travolta. One was Have a Little Faith in Me, performed by Jewel. That was one of the first songs I put on my ipod when I got it, however I downloaded the Mandy Moore version. I just love it.

While doing my recent research I remembered Aaron Neville's version of Crazy Love from the same movie. Unfortunately, to purchase Aaron's version from itunes you have to buy the whole album, so I purchased Van Morrison's version of Crazy Love.

So there you have it - two songs that I never would have thought of purchasing had it not been for the movie Phenomenon!
    Last edited by sodascouts; 04-24-2009 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Changing title per request
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.