Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: San Diego

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: San Diego

Wow, I haven't seen it and sounds like I might need to get it, too! When was this concert?

~~~

The highway to freedom is when you start believin."

Brooke. it was from 1992, round about the time he released the 'Strange Weather' album.

~~~

This way to happiness...

Also wanted to add - it is a fabulous concert! I recommend anyone who doesn't have it to obtain it!

~

No, of course we didn't tape it...we don't do that. But everyone's copy started with our copy. I had never seen this show anywhere until a friend of ours who is a big Glenn fan tracked it down and was kind enough to share it with us.
    And we all thank you for circulating it further. I think Lissa was probably just a bit surprised, as you are always saying people should acknowledge that they got stuff from you, yet when you get something from another person, you still say the "original" is from you and don't mention them (not even on your trading site). A bit puzzling, that.

~

Welcome back, Nancy! We missed you!

~~~

This way to happiness...

eaglesfans

Nancy...

I'm not going to rise to your bait. You're trying to start yet ANOTHER argument. I don't know what you hope to gain from it. I personally am tired of it. You make a big deal about saying people are welcome here, yet whenever we post, we are smacked down by you. So it would seem everyone except us is welcome. Bit puzzling, that.

Have a good day.

Welcome back, Nancy! We missed you!
    Aw, thanks Kate. I missed coming around and visiting here! And you're right, no reason to address old issues that keep popping up. At some point one must recognize the futility of it and move on to more positive things.

~

Welcome back Nancy!! ready for some good glenn gazing i hope!!

All I'd say is don't start up again. These are very good websites and we try to give credit when it's due. Nobody is trying to outdo each other here - just cool it.

~~~

This way to happiness...

I wanted to add about San Deigo, now that my houseguest has returned to Mississippi and I have some time (Yes, Mac fans also travel all over to groupie tour ).

I adore the San Diego show, and I too love his joke about his "fitness endorsement expiring." He's so playful and interactive with the audience - seems a lot looser then than he does now when performing solo. Perhaps he feels more pressure to be perfect now, I don't know.

I think that quote about extracting joy from every day is one we should all keep in mind. Dwelling on negativity does nothing for no one.

~