Thread: Tulsa 11-11-08

Default Tulsa 11-11-08

So it's 1:30 in the morning here and i cannot sleep one bit. The concert is at 8pm tonight and i'm starting to freak out. But it's a good freaking out. Simply because i can't believe that i'm gonna be sitting in the second row at another Eagles concert. I've got my camera ready. When they were here 2 months ago, the camera nazis were in full force but knowing the guys have been more lenient on taking pictures during the last few concerts i'm gonna go for it and get my camera in there. I'll do my best to get all the details to all of you as soon as i get the chance.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Tulsa 11-11-08

I guess you're less than 24 hours from Tulsa PaB!! I hope you have a wonderful time there. Dying to hear how Glenn looks. Blow him a kiss from me please, won't you?
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

PB-I've been cruising the board this morning and it cracks me up that you were all over it very very early this morning. Looks like you were just a little excited about tonight (I will be the same a week from now!!)

As I put in the Caption This topic---HAVE FUN tonight, blow Timmy a kiss for me and tell him I will see him in a week, and hurry back with a report!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Have a great time PaB (I know you will)!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

I understand the feeling. It's gonna be a blast! Can't wait to hear all about it - although you may not be capable of coherent thought for a while afterward.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    PB-I've been cruising the board this morning and it cracks me up that you were all over it very very early this morning. Looks like you were just a little excited about tonight (I will be the same a week from now!!)

As I put in the Caption This topic---HAVE FUN tonight, blow Timmy a kiss for me and tell him I will see him in a week, and hurry back with a report!!
    I was still awake till the wee hours of the morning. I tried to get some sleep but it didn't work out that well because of the excitement and anticipation. I will blow kisses for all the wonderful people here. But first and foremost, a kiss to Don from me.